Artist Animator wanted

Hi,

I am looking for someone that is interested in working on an album project, we have ten songs that all tell stories, I am looking for someone to recreate these stories visually either as stills, cartoons, animated, whatever way, then I want to distribute them with the music on social media etc

It is a serious project and as a musician I have had four albums released worldwide in the past and toured with some of the greatest names in rock and metal and we hope to get this album a serious release,

We will offer some money for whoever takes on this project, we are doing this on a shoestring as we have not much money ourselves, We can work out a fee between us and then if the project is a success we can discuss working together for future albums and concepts as well as a cut if any money is made,

The album will be mastered next month so we need to work fast with this and need someone who is dedicated enthusiastic and wants to bring their art to a whole new audience,

The music is rock and is very dark sounding and the lyrics all tell stories ,

Please PM me if you are interested and we can discuss the project further,
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
i'm interested.
Here's my price : [link]

Sample

Note me if you interested.
Thank you!
hello I'm vey interested in your proposal, here goes my portfolio... [link]
Greetings!!!
ok thanks all I'm sorted please lock thread
I think this story could be told with 10 or so stills, I'm open to suggestions and offers
Hi there, do you have an e-mail I could use to send some stills?
[link]

here's an example of my work send me a note if you interested
I am interested in this. Here is a link to the animations in my gallery [link]. I don't know if I have the skill level you are looking for, but it is worth a shot.
I can also storyboard if you need it
how many minutes is your animation?

sample:
What style and how many images would you require if only stills?
Ok, I'm firstly looking for someone to recreate the album cover I have a digital sketch of it here on my laptop but I dont know how to attach it, I will pay 100 euro for someone who can recreate this in their own way, I would like to get the same person to do the video if I can, If I like the art enough stills will do with the lyrics, instead on animation, here are the lyrics, please tell me how I can get the digital sketch uploaded here , Im a newbie here so have not got a clue, Im a musician and not an artist

LAST DAYS OF COOL

You won’t fail so you gotta try again
Be yourself don’t let anyone change your mind
Free as a bird AMEN

Fri night bright lights cocaine alcohol
Long time since school he’s on the mitch again
Class fool no rules on the last days of cool

Red lips dollar tips hormones alcohol
Last dance no chance to get hitched again
Class fool no rules on the last days of cool, the last days of cool

He got no shame, he’s just insane but they taught him well

Hold tight big fight, adrenaline alcohol