Details

Closed to new replies
January 15, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 19

Character designs for a potential animated series

:iconxtransplantx:
Looking for character designs for a potential animated youtube series in this style: [link].

If we accept your designs a contract will be written up for payment. This is a paying gig, but only after we have the character(s) we are looking for. We are beginning with 8 character designs, but that is likely to increase. If you are only interested in one or two, that is fine.

Please pm me with your pricing. I will then provide character descriptions, and we can discuss details from there.

Thanks!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcheshirelies:
Doing cheap commissions, check out my sheet:
:iconistebrak:
Istebrak Feb 2, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hey. Take a look at my gallery.

I work a lot with concept work, and colored comes easy. My prices are fair and simple sketches can cost as low as 10 dollars. Let me know.

Here are some examples:

:icontiti-artwork:
titi-artwork Jan 16, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
im interested please check my galery [link]
Thank you very much for your interest, you are very talented. We are currently assessing the response and our needs.
:iconninaste:
ninaste Jan 16, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Very interesting job opportunity that one you have… Here is some of the commission work I’ve done for previous clients.

*no backgrounds are included in these commissions, only character and simple background similar to the works here presented.

Here you'll find the complete price list = [link] you'll see my prices are really affordable :)

Looking forward to work with you if you wish to. :handshake:
E-MAIL= ninaste@hotmail.co.uk

:wave:
Thank you, this is very similar to the style we are looking for.
:iconninaste:
ninaste Feb 3, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Is it?? So would you want to commission anything? :)
:iconserathus:
Serathus Jan 16, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hi, I'm interested! Im a professional Freelance Artist with years of experience and work with hundreds of clients. Please check my gallery to see the quality of my works.

You can send me a note here on Deviantart or email me at serathus@hotmail.com

facebook page: [link]

sample illustrations:

:iconperfectcirkel:
PerfectCirkel Jan 16, 2013  Professional General Artist
Im interested. Feel free to check my gallery. If my style fits in your project you can contact me.
Add a Comment: