Details

Closed to new replies
January 14, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Short Drawing Tutorial Videos Needed - Will Pay $50 Per Video

:iconmy-drawing-tutorials:
My-Drawing-Tutorials Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
I am looking for more drawing tutorial video to post on my youtube channel ([link])

So I am looking for video submission from anyone who is good at drawing and has some cool tip or technique to share.

If I end up using your video, I will pay you $50 per video.

I'll need as many video as I can get, so as long as your video has good teaching in it, I will use it (in other words, this is only one of those deal where I only pick ONE video, and that's it.)

For now, I would like the video to be about figure drawing, portrait drawing, or basic drawing fundamentals.

The videos doesn't have to be super fancy or anything. Just have something cool to teach (a simple tip that will help people draw better, a drawing or shading technique, a demonstration on how to draw something, etc).

The lesson will be geared towards beginner and intermediate artists.

The videos doesn't have to be long either. In fact, I would prefer it to be 5 - 10 minutes. If you can teach what you need to effectively in just 3 - 5 minutes, then all the better!

Here's 2 example videos of what I'm looking for:

[link]

[link]

In the video, just begin by saying, "Hi, I'm _______ on behalf of MyDrawingTutorials.com. And in this video, I'm going to show you how to _____________" and then just start teaching.

After you're done with the video, you can send it to me using this site:
[link]

(Upload the video and then send the download like to support@mydrawingtutorials.com. Include your info so I can pay you if I decide to use your video. I prefer to pay via PayPal.)

You can also use which ever method you choose to send the video to me. Again, my email is support@mydrawingtutorials.com

If you are a good teacher, I will need more videos from you so this can be a long term gig.

If you would like to run your video idea by me first before you create the video, feel free to send me an email.

Also, if you have any questions about this job, just post it below and I will answer.

Thank you,
Ethan

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondigitalmake:
DigitalMake Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hello,
i am interested in your job offering.
1 will like to introduce myself , i am a professional digital artist ,
I am currently working as fulltime freelance digital artist here as i have
just lost my job. i hope i can earn some little amount from here till i get
a new job. please support me by commission me. thank you.

I am holding a promotion of 3 artwork and you will get a free one on any of the catalog.

The following is the example of work i have done latest.

This are the very basic price and sample for above item

50 USD [6000 point]( usual price 70usd )( 3 Quarter Body / with simple background )

100 USD [10000 point]( Full Body / with simple background )

(new and popular style!!)

200 - 250 USD [20000 point - 22000 point] ( Full body of up to 2 character / plus detailed work and background )

This is the Video Reviews of my latest commissioner.

Testimonial from my Commissioner!!

<da:embed profile="youtube" id="ZjBIU_Zw_xw" width="500" height="284"/>
<da:embed profile="youtube" id="a2BD7p7GJpA" width="500" height="284"/>
<da:embed profile="youtube" id="Ghz0nxNNs8s" width="500" height="284"/>

Please contact me at digitalmake@hotmail.com or note me here for more detail of my service.
THANK YOU.

Regards,
DIGITALMAKE
:iconaaraujo:
Aaraujo Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Can it be a digital art tutorial?
My-Drawing-Tutorials Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Thanks for the question. Right now I think my audience is more interested in pencil drawing.

Does the topic you want to teach pertain only to digital or will it help someone who is drawing in pencil as well?

As long as the teaching is still relevant and useful to a pencil artist, I'm willing to try uploading one and see what the response is like. If people like it, then I'll order more videos.
:iconaaraujo:
Aaraujo Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Right, right, I understand what you're saying.
If I were teaching say- anatomy, or shading, or any such basic principles of drawing, those are still the same no matter what medium.
But then there are digital-specific techniques, and those are the ones you would not be interested in. I'll keep this in mind in case I choose to try my hand at one of these videos.
My-Drawing-Tutorials Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Yes! You are exactly right.
:iconndhutchison:
NDHutchison Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013   Digital Artist
Nice website, i shall watch those tutorials, could help me improve, i am a portrait artist but i work digitally.
My-Drawing-Tutorials Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Thank you.
Add a Comment: