Need Vector Art - WW2 Soviet Style Propaganda Art /Cheesecake Pin-up Girl

So I'm building a english-style wooden rifle case, and I want something wonderful to grace the cover of it. This special box will hold my prized Anya... a 1945 Mosin Nagant M44. So I am looking for someone who would be into creating a vector image for me, 3-4 colors (red,black,yellow and white. It would be similar to a lot of Soviet Era WW2 propaganda posters but with some Pin Up Flair. Most notable would be the sexy human incarnation of Anya, sporting an M44 and wearing an Ushanka. Other soviet imagery(Russian Star, Hammer and sickle) good too.

Please contact me if you are interested and feel you have the skills to deliver. This is a paying job request, my art budget is $50, but open for negotiation.
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Interested. Note sent.
hey adam, i am interested on your project, i am vector artist please check my gallery to see my vector art
I am a skilled vector artist with a wide variety of works. Here are a few for you to consider:

I would be interested in this sort of job, and your budget is no problem. I would be interested to know, however, if you have images of the more specific sort of things that you would like, such as the Ushanka or the character, Anya.

Thanks, can't wait to hear from you!