January 14, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

HIRING PHOTOGRAPHERS (still life and models) - Deadline end of January

:iconbohobella:
bohobella Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Hello,

I am hiring one to six photographers for a series of photographs needed for drawing studies. These must be high-quality photographs with emphasis on good lighting

Seven photographs are needed in total. Four (4) of human figures, male and female, each different models with good variety. Three (3) are still life, two (2) of which MUST be taken by the same photographer. 

I did not realize how soon I need these. The deadline is January 31st 2013. The sooner, the better. Please adjust your commission rates with this in mind.

These photographs will completely belong to you. I only need these for sketching reference, as such you must be comfortable with me reproducing your photography in my sketchbook! You can use these photographs online or in your portfolio, but please wait until after march 2013. My sketchbook will be submitted to a university and any plagiarism confusion could be harmful.

I need the high-res, unedited photographs as large as possible. 

Photographs must be set up by yourself, with the following props/specifications:

PHOTOGRAPHS NEEDED
1- Seated man, full figure, white backdrop.
2- Standing man, full figure, white backdrop.
3- Woman reading newspaper, full figure, white backdrop.
4- Woman, full figure, interior, with furniture.
5- View through window including part of the interior of the room (perspective).
6- Still life of basketball (inflated), rubix cube and slinky.
7- Still life in same arrangement as above, but basketball deflated, rubix cube separated into individual cubes (broken) and slinky tangled/broken.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconphydeau:
phydeau Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Wow.  That's kind of an ambitious project on a short deadline.  I'd be willing to do it cheap plus costs, but the costs would be kind of expensive.  We're talking two models, a basketball, a newspaper, and a slinky.

I have both examples of model work and still-lifes in my gallery.  Send me a note with what you're willing to spend, and I'll see if I can work something out for you.
:iconbohobella:
bohobella Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
CONCERNING PAYMENT

Please pitch me your offers. Include in a reply or note 1- which photograph(s) you would want to do, 2- price per photograph, 3- deadline you can send them to me by, 4- a link to your photography portfolio.

I would like to pay paypal and would prefer to make payments 50/50: Half before, half after. Don't hesitate to tell me if you do not agree with this, I am flexible. However, I'm quite confident you'll find I have an outstanding deviantART reputation and you can ask staff members about my reliability as I once was on the team! :) 

Add a Comment: