$200 for creation of 2 banners for established graphic novel series.

Seeking artist for established graphic novel series. Need two banners created for promotions.
$100 flat-rate payment per banner.

Overview:
I'm seeking someone to draw and color two 6ftx33 inch piece of artwork to serve as banners for my series SleepRunners.

I will provide full banner descriptions for chosen artist. The chosen artist must have a realistic look to their art. No anime, or cartoon looking art please. One Banner will depict a happy and light feel, while the other will be dark and somber.

Requirements:
- 6ftx33 inches
- High DPI resolution
- No watermarks
- Artist signature in piece is completely fine
- I will retain full ownership of the work.
- Must be easy to contact. Someone was hired 2 weeks ago to do these banners and I have yet to hear back from them. I know there can be delays, but you must be able to be curtious enough to keep in touch.

You will receive proper credit for the banner art and depending on the quality, there may be some more immediate work available for you.

Please respond here or note me.
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, I'm interested! Im a professional Freelance Artist with years of experience and work with hundreds of clients. Please check my gallery to see the quality of my works.

You can send me a note here on Deviantart or email me at serathus@hotmail.com

facebook page: [link]

sample illustrations:

check out my gallery
Hi,
I'm interested, here's my portfolio, check out all of the pages [link] .

Cheers,
Darko
Hi. Please take a look at my portfolio at www.diogolando.com and contact me if you're interested in my work and style.
Regards
Diogo Landô
Hi,

I am a professional illustrator and I am interested in the job. Please visit [link] for my online portfolio and a brief introduction of myself. Please email me at aaronwty@gmail.com if you like my work and we can discuss on further details.

Regards,
Aaron Wong
I'm interested, I'll leave a link to my gallery if you are still looking for someone [link]
Thanks
I'm currently this now. I will note you.
Hi,
Myself Amit from Crimzon Studio. we are working in the creative media since a while now and have a good experienced and hardworking team who are experts in all related arts.here is the link to our website for comics
[link]
and for more of our other works
[link]
We are very much interested to work on your project and continue a good work relation.
Thnxx & Regards.
Amit.
Hi. Please take a look at my portfolio at www.diogolando.com and contact me if you're interested in my work and style.
Regards
Diogo Landô
Hi, I'm interested.

Kindly e-mail me or pm me if I will be selected. Thank you!
alonzoemata.design@gmail.com

Budget is completely inadequate. A 21000 pixel by 9000 pixel design has to be done in pieces. This is a six week project minimum, per banner.
First off it doesnt have to be that DPI, and second I have had 4 banners in the past made that took the artist a few days. If the budget is not adequate for you, then please move along. This is why I post the budget, so that people who are interested will respond. What do you know, I have over 30 responses and 5 potentials.
Here you can see some of my works:

I'm very interested in to make the banner art... So if you like my style, note me for a comission talk. ^^
I am interested. Please check out my gallery. I actually have a couple of my convention banners in gallery. :iconseanforney:
Hi, we are very interested in this job and would love to learn more, please check our gallery. Could you please send us some pages from the graphic novel?
Please feel free to drop us an email at service.robekka@gmail.com for further discussion.
We are very interested in your project. We have attached our portfolio for your viewing. We work based on your budget.

[link]
[link]

Best

Nathan Winburn
Dirk Jones Jr