Manga Artists Wanted - Character Concept Sketches

Hi everyone. I've been working on a story for quite a while now; as of now I have finished the overall plot, and I'm just about to enter the phase of writing out each specific scene. Before I begin this, I would like someone to draw up some character sketches of the protagonists and antagonists of the series. It's a lot easier to envision the personality of and interaction between characters if I can see them on paper.

As of now, I have five characters who need to be drawn out. I can send you a detailed description of their appearance, personality, disposition, motives, and role in the overall story to help out with the concept designing. If I like your work, I may continue to ask for your services once I have finished writing the script - mainly to sketch out the scenes I have written. For now, I just want character sketches.

I am searching for someone who can draw in a similar style to the following artists:
Yoshihiro Togashi - "Hunter x Hunter", "YuYu Hakusho"
Tite Kubo - "Bleach"
Norihiro Yagi - "Claymore"
Masasumi Kakizaki - "Green Blood"

Of course, I am willing to pay for your work. We can discuss commission prices if I like your sample art and we decide to work together. The amount I am willing to pay is dependent on the quality of your art.

I really appreciate your time, thank you so much!
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello. I'm interested in the commission. I'm sure I can do it fairly well. Please look ove examples of my works:[link]. Thanks.
Hello! I'm interested in drawing your characters for you if you havent already found someone. Please have a look at my gallery [link]. Thank you!
whoa! i'm interested!! you can check my manga here ---> [link]
hello
this is my gallery note me if you like me to draw for you
[link]
Hi!

I'm interested. Please, check out my gallery [link]

Regards.
Thank you so much for your responses!

I will be contacting those artists I am interested in at the end of this week to talk about what exactly I would want drawn and what exactly you would want to be paid to draw it. Please look out for a note from me on Friday (January 17th). After I have contacted those I am interested in, I will make a final decision based on commission price/quality+style preference. I will be wanting 5 drawings done total (to start), and will be paying for each seperately.

Again, I appreciate your time! And until Friday, let's see some more art!!! :)
Cool, you can check my gallery if you'd like, thanks and good luck.
Hey,

I'd love to work on these designs for you. My style is, to be honest, not very close to any of those artists you listed but I can defintely study their work and come to a pretty close imitation of it. Below are some samples of my work and there are a ton more in my gallery:

I charge $40 for a full body, fully colored character with a simple background.

Let me know if you're interested.

Sebastian
Check out my gallery!
I'm intrested feel free to see if I have the style you want: [link]
Just wondering if it's something like this: [link] you are looking for.
I'm interested. My gallery is here: [link]

Please send me a note if you like like what you see. I'm more than happy to work with you to make sure you get what you're looking for.

Thank you for your consideration.
hey i am interested like to my galley here: [link] if interested eave a note :)
I'm interested, I don't have much manga related works in my gallery, just a doujinshi I was doing some years ago, so I'll leave here the link to a page of it if you'd like to see anyway [link]
here is a link to my gallery --> [link]
Thanks
Interested,
[link]

Have a peek, if you like note me.
I'm interested!

There are some more examples on my gallery, if you're interested

And of course, feel free to note me!
HI!! I´m interested!!!! You can check my gallery and let me know if you´re interested.. have a Nice day!!! :)
I would like to give it a shot, i don't have much anime in my gallery but i believe i can so let me know
I'm interested.
Please check my gallery here for consideration [link]
Hi you, you can check my commission [link]

give a look in some samples, if you like send me a note
[link]
[link]