Closed to new replies
January 13, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 22

Manga Artists Wanted - Character Concept Sketches

:iconmynameisyonas:
mynameisyonas Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
Hi everyone. I've been working on a story for quite a while now; as of now I have finished the overall plot, and I'm just about to enter the phase of writing out each specific scene. Before I begin this, I would like someone to draw up some character sketches of the protagonists and antagonists of the series. It's a lot easier to envision the personality of and interaction between characters if I can see them on paper.

As of now, I have five characters who need to be drawn out. I can send you a detailed description of their appearance, personality, disposition, motives, and role in the overall story to help out with the concept designing. If I like your work, I may continue to ask for your services once I have finished writing the script - mainly to sketch out the scenes I have written. For now, I just want character sketches.

I am searching for someone who can draw in a similar style to the following artists:
Yoshihiro Togashi - "Hunter x Hunter", "YuYu Hakusho"
Tite Kubo - "Bleach"
Norihiro Yagi - "Claymore"
Masasumi Kakizaki - "Green Blood"

Of course, I am willing to pay for your work. We can discuss commission prices if I like your sample art and we decide to work together. The amount I am willing to pay is dependent on the quality of your art.

I really appreciate your time, thank you so much!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconuntier-nick:
Untier-Nick Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013   Digital Artist
Hello. I'm interested in the commission. I'm sure I can do it fairly well. Please look ove examples of my works:[link]. Thanks.
:icondeilawliet:
deilawliet Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
Hello! I'm interested in drawing your characters for you if you havent already found someone. Please have a look at my gallery [link]. Thank you!
:iconbloody-sekhmet:
Bloody-Sekhmet Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
whoa! i'm interested!! you can check my manga here ---> [link]
:iconbybyhime:
bybyhime Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Student Artist
hello
this is my gallery note me if you like me to draw for you
[link]
:iconkyabetsuman:
Kyabetsuman Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hi!

I'm interested. Please, check out my gallery [link]

Regards.
:iconmynameisyonas:
mynameisyonas Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
Thank you so much for your responses!

I will be contacting those artists I am interested in at the end of this week to talk about what exactly I would want drawn and what exactly you would want to be paid to draw it. Please look out for a note from me on Friday (January 17th). After I have contacted those I am interested in, I will make a final decision based on commission price/quality+style preference. I will be wanting 5 drawings done total (to start), and will be paying for each seperately.

Again, I appreciate your time! And until Friday, let's see some more art!!! :)
:iconsuitandarmour:
suitandarmour Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
Cool, you can check my gallery if you'd like, thanks and good luck.
:iconsebastianvonbuchwald:
Hey,

I'd love to work on these designs for you. My style is, to be honest, not very close to any of those artists you listed but I can defintely study their work and come to a pretty close imitation of it. Below are some samples of my work and there are a ton more in my gallery:

I charge $40 for a full body, fully colored character with a simple background.

Let me know if you're interested.

Sebastian
:icongraphic--ops:
Graphic--Ops Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Check out my gallery!
:icontariah23:
tariah23 Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Note Sent!
Add a Comment: