Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 12, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10

Looking for a collaborator on comic book called T.E.A.M (concept art, covers, and interiors)

:icongreenarrow104:
greenarrow104 Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
I am looking for an artist for a somewhat comedic and serious comic book I have written. Currently open to designs that follow under the comic/manga realm so I am looking for someone who is dedicated and catches my eyes. My budget isn't the greatest as of now. My plan is to have a joint-ownership effort to then present and get published if we are popular with kickstarter or something like that. I ask that people who want to be picked speak English, consistent with a good work ethic, and able to communicate fairly regularly/daily. I'm new to the comic writing stage so I feel it will be a good experience for all involved and the illustrator take a good lead and liberties in creating this comic.

Would like to have a timetable with steady work coming from artist and payment on my part just as constant.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjoephatty:
JoePhatty Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Comedic AND serious? I'm funny. Seriously. I may be able to help.
:iconraknai:
raknai Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I had a few draws of sequential art [link]
If you like send me a note
:icongraphic--ops:
Graphic--Ops Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I can draw you a fully rendered, full colored cover illustration for only $25

see me gallery for samples
greenarrow104 Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
You have a lot of talent. You are saying you would just do the cover? My character for the cover is still in the design stage but if you want we could talk more and set something up.
:icongraphic--ops:
Graphic--Ops Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
yes, cover art would be my specialty.

send me his descriptions and we can work out something, since i am interested in this project as well.
:iconb-studios:
B-Studios Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
If you're paying in profit share, back-end, post Kickstarter, in points, or just offering the experience, you need to post in Projects. Job Offers is for jobs with a guaranteed payment in money. None of the things I listed can guarantee a payment in money.
greenarrow104 Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
I would be paying upfront for the work. I was hoping to have just inks, and if people enjoy it we could then go through kickstarter to have it colored or published in hardcover.
:iconb-studios:
B-Studios Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
Replied to your question. Thanks for asking!
:iconmidnightsamurai:
MidnightSamurai Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
sounds more like something for the projects forum rather than the job offers forum.
greenarrow104 Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
On the guidelines for project it says unpaid projects. I will be fine if that isn't the case?
Add a Comment: