January 12, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

SoulsCraft, Slot for Artist Available - Information Inside -

:iconmalicered:
MaliceRed Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
Hello there, I'm Malice.

I'm currently lead director of the upcoming prestigious project; Souls Craft.

I'm here to look for a Concept Artist that can join my DevTeam and sort of Keep up with us throughout SoulsCraft launch, and even beyond that.

If you would like to know more information on the project, please. Take a look at our Development Wiki, but I would like to ask that you don't spread this information as it is not Final!

[url=[link] Development Wiki[/url]

And also, our Work in progress [url=[link]

As a Concept artist, you'll be creating images for our website. This will involve major landscapes, Landmarks, and even portraits of various Characters that are key to our project's Universe.

Soulscraft is a Dark Medieval Fantasy - Minecraft Server Mod, so you'll be Drawing/Painting Dark Scenes. However, the style in which you'd like to go is very debatable, and this is something that can be discussed upon further with the team.

As our website and Server is not online as of now, you will be working for a 10% Cut of Profits made in our Closed beta phase, afterwards when we leave closed Beta, you'll be paid as you go for each commission. The price of said commissions will be debatable, and I will work hard with you to get a fair price that everyone will be happy with.

If this is something that interests you, if you'd like to work on a big project like this, wish to make some money, or even expand your portfolio, please contact me immediately at any time.

You can contact me Directly on Skype @ Malice.Red.
(Please Entitle your friends request so I know who you are)

For any other questions or Concerns, please feel free to post them right below.

Thank you for your time, and consideration.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconalonzoemata:
alonzoemata Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
Hi, I'm interested.

Kindly e-mail me or pm me if I will be selected. Thank you!
alonzoemata.design@gmail.com

:iconfriendlyhand:
FriendlyHand Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hi,
Profit sharing belongs in the Projects section. You can contact a moderator here: [link] or here: [link] to move your thread for you.
Add a Comment: