ARTIST NEEDED-Custom Commission for Memorial Prayer Card Illustration

I am looking for an artist capable of Neoclassical or Baroque Realism for illustrating a memorial prayer card. The image would be full color depicting at least 1/2 body of a single individual and a full color abstract expressionistic background. Earth tone colors with accents of gold mostly. The medium used would need to mimick an oil painting, but does not necessarily have to be oils. Original hard copy would be preferred, as well as high resolution digital copy Please specify pricing structure when applying. Sorry to all point crazy artists, this commission is for money.
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi im interested, please check my gallery [link] thanks! :)
hello, my name is bramasta aji from indonesia, i've been working as freelancer for almost 4 years..
my gallery is [link] and here is some sample:

if u are interested, please email me at unrealgraph@yahoo.co.id

regards
Hi,

I am a professional illustrator and I am interested in the job. Please visit [link] for my online portfolio and a brief introduction of myself. Please email me at aaronwty@gmail.com if you like my work and we can discuss on further details.

Regards,
Aaron Wong
Does anyone work in tempera? If not, no big deal. Just a question.
I thank everyone who has applied so far. I am stilling mulling through everyone's portfolios. Some of you have not provided me with any idea of price structure. While cost is not the only consideration, unfortunately, in this material world, it is a consideration nonetheless. Please when replying on this thread or noting me, be sure to provide some idea of your pricing structure or link to a place where I might find it.
Hi, I can do this for you in either oils or gloss-varnished acrylics (many have mistaken my acrylic paintings to be oils). I work in realistically and in detail.
Examples:
Oil Gallery: [link]
Acrylic Gallery: [link]

Acrylics Pricing:
$70 = 8 in. x 10 in, 9 in. x 12 in. (+ $5 S&H)
$90 = 11 in. x 14 in, 12 in. x 12 in (+ $10 S&H)
$160 = 16 in. x 20 in. (+ $10 S&H)
$270 = 18 in. x 24 in. (+ $15 S&H)
$350 = 24 in. x 36 in. (+ $30 S&H) Billed as an Oversized Package
Depending on the work needed the price maybe higher.
Larger sizes available upon request.
UPS Shipping Available for large pieces

Oils Pricing:
$80 = 8 in. x 10 in, 9 in. x 12 in. (+ $5 S&H)
$105 = 11 in. x 14 in, 12 in. x 12 in (+ $10 S&H)
$225 = 16 in. x 20 in. (+ $10 S&H)
$325 = 18 in. x 24 in. (+ $15 S&H)
$450 = 24 in. x 36 in. (+ $30 S&H) Billed as an Oversized Package
Depending on the work needed the price maybe higher.
Larger sizes available upon request.
UPS Shipping Available for large pieces

I can be reached at kvfog@hotmail.com or via dA.
Hi, I'm interested.

Kindly e-mail me or pm me if I will be selected. Thank you!
alonzoemata.design@gmail.com

My digital and traditional paintings samples:

Greetings,
I am interested in your offer. Here is a link to my online portfolio. Please contact me via email if you are interested, with a specification of dimensions,desired deadline and any additional information you think is important, so I can give you a proposal on time/costs.

www.odysseus-art.com

Thanks,
Odysseas
The image should be a 16" X 20" piece or of a high enough resolution that it could print at that scale. While it is meant for something much smaller, this size ensures quality imaging and detail without distortion for a smaller print. As to timeline, I would like to have the piece by the end of April at the latest.
I'm interested, here is a link to my gallery if you'd like to check it out --> [link]
Thank you
Here you can see some of my works:

I'm very interested in your idea (I do prefer to work with things of my interest. ^^)... So if you like my style, note me for a comission talk. ^^
I've sent you a note.
Hi, I'm very interest, I have long time experience doing commissions as free-lance artist (traditional art, digital art, comic pages, illustrations, designs, etc), here're some examples of my work:

In case you want to contact me you can either drop a note or my email me at:
yuuko.kitten@gmail.com

Thank you