Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 11, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

Need Design Work for Branding and Promotion.

:iconparticle7:
Particle7 Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
I am curating a custom toy series and need the design for the logo/title and the poster. So the name for this custom Toy series is: Fresh Batch Series One.  

The theme, or concept for our branding is Fresh Baked Cookies.  I'm not sure if you know how a Toy Custom series works but basically I am commissioning 13 Toy Customers to create a "batch" of 2-5 custom toys and I'm offering them for sale as a series.  The approach I want to take with the branding is to pretend these toys are like fresh baked cookies. Hope I'm explaining myself well. Here are some references:

[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]

Now, take a look at the below examples of other custom series Poster/Banner. I need something similar that serves a similar purpose but has our branding:

[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]

Some of the above references have the artist names with the ratios like 1/10 or 2/10.  We won't be doing that. We also do not have any information about the release date yet so don't worry about that.

So now that you see my references and you have the idea for the style I am going for and the purpose of the poster/banner let me tell you what I am picturing:  It would be cool if we can have a blank white Dunny (That's the thing with the ears that shows up in all the above examples, the base design) wearing oven mits and taking a fresh batch of cookies out of the oven. The cookies should also be shaped like Dunnys. What do you think about this? Remember to keep the vintage-y look :)

The text/font/typeface (whatever you want to call it) is an important part of it as well. As the title will be used often and sometimes separate from the rest of the artwork. To continue the theme of a vintage bakery I think I'd like the font to look like it is stitched.  References of what I mean:

[link]
[link]
[link] 
[link]

Okay. If you're interested in this project please email me with samples of your work and your rate.

drew@toykick.com

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconheavycat:
heavycat Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
E-mail sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

Add a Comment: