Seeking artist to create OC for published WWII game's accessories $100+

:iconkerenskyli:
KerenskyLI Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
Short and sweet:
This is the game.
[link]

This game has DLC.
[link]

Each DLC is a campaign. These campaigns have trees that currently look like this:
[link]
They certainly get the job done, if they are a bit bland.

What I want:

An artist to make these campaign trees look more interesting. Just as an example, an image like this one could make a nice backdrop.
[link]

End result might look something like this maybe:
[link]

Three most important requirements:

1. Trees must be legible.
2. Trees must be accurate.
3. All art must be Original Content, and artist agrees to give me all rights to the art upon completion.

Payment will be done via Paypal. I'm expecting to spend somewhere in the $100 range, possibly more.
We do have several art assets from the game itself that you are welcome to use if you want as well.

So if you're interested at all, leave a post here, leave Skype info, or email me:
Uncle_Chandy@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time, looking forward to some nice art!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

KerenskyLI Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
I've settled on an artist, thanks everyone for your interest in this project!
:iconarankin:
arankin Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hello,
I am an illustrator living in Portland, OR with experience working on fantasy trading cards, mobile games, and videogames. I wanted to see if my work might be of interest to you and below is a link to my portfolio site.

Thanks for your time,
Addison

[link]
:iconnheblue:
Nheblue Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I've sent an e-mail : >
:iconsannamy:
sannamy Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Professional General Artist
Here you can see some of my works:

I'm very interested in your idea, but i'm not sure about your offer... how much for every piece, around 90-100$ per campaign piece? or for all the images?... If you want to pay that price, for (i dont know) ten pieces, you must sacrifice a lot of quality.
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
E-mail sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

For clarity:

I meant the campaign TREE is important. Not as in 'I want a woodland theme with trees'

This image is the best, if slightly crude, example of what I have in mind as an end result:

[link]

Campaign 'tree' prominently displayed in the middle, art primarily as a side border or frame around it.

Sorry for any confusion!
:iconfelox08:
Felox08 Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
Im confuse, are you seeking Original character Art or Art tree design?
Sure I'll take a look, but I should point out that there isn't a strong focus on the 'tree' theme, we're definitely looking for a 'war' theme.

As an example, this is some art assets we have sitting around that can be used.

[link]

End result would be a like... (literally a copy paste)

[link]
:iconsynchros:
Synchros Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I might be able to help. I generally work in a 'semi-realistic' style with more of a painterly edge. If you're looking for trees with backdrops similar to the example you provided, I think I can fit the aesthetic. If needed, I can also provide you with examples outside of the work in my gallery that are more relevant to the graphic design skills needed to create the trees.

Thanks!
Add a Comment: