Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Closed to new replies
January 11, 2013

Replies: 6

[PAID] Looking for Tilesets/Sprites Artist 2D game

SuperSteve90 Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
Hello everyone!

I am seeking an artist that can create Tile sets for a 2D Top down view RPG (multiplayer) that I am working on. Programming part of the game is doing good, but we need an artist to do some graphics for us! Here's in details what we would like.

- 32 by 32px tiles
- Cartoonish style (see [link] as an example of colour scheme we like
- Pay per tile work, we can't accept hourly rates

We need some environment tiles to begin with (trees, rock, water, etc..) but we'll need more in the future ! (maps, characters, items).

Please respond to this topic or send me a note if interested,

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

SuperSteve90 Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
Thanks for the responses! We are currently looking at portfolios and contacting artists
ThePenguinWarlord Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hello, my name is Marvin. I have been a graphic artist for the CE Department of Edison State College in Naples Florida for three years. I am looking to burst into the video game market with my artistry and have very good skills with the entire Adobe cs6 suite. I own all the adobe products such as photoshop & flash. I am ready to work at the drop of a hat and can produce vivid and enjoyable sprites, along with their animations. I am also quite skilled in creating characters from descriptions.
I hope you hire me.

bugfacegard Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
Looks totally awsome and really cool looking game.
heavycat Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

Driftingwood Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Student General Artist
I am interested here is my pixel gallery [link] contact me if i am what your looking for.
Istebrak Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hey. Take a look at my gallery.

I work a lot with concept work, and colored comes easy. My prices are fair and simple sketches can cost as low as 10 dollars. Let

me know.

Here are some examples:

Add a Comment: