January 11, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

[PAID] Looking for Tilesets/Sprites Artist 2D game

:iconsupersteve90:
SuperSteve90 Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
Hello everyone!

I am seeking an artist that can create Tile sets for a 2D Top down view RPG (multiplayer) that I am working on. Programming part of the game is doing good, but we need an artist to do some graphics for us! Here's in details what we would like.

- 32 by 32px tiles
- Cartoonish style (see [link] as an example of colour scheme we like
- Pay per tile work, we can't accept hourly rates

We need some environment tiles to begin with (trees, rock, water, etc..) but we'll need more in the future ! (maps, characters, items).

Please respond to this topic or send me a note if interested,

Thanks

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsupersteve90:
SuperSteve90 Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
Thanks for the responses! We are currently looking at portfolios and contacting artists
:iconthepenguinwarlord:
ThePenguinWarlord Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hello, my name is Marvin. I have been a graphic artist for the CE Department of Edison State College in Naples Florida for three years. I am looking to burst into the video game market with my artistry and have very good skills with the entire Adobe cs6 suite. I own all the adobe products such as photoshop & flash. I am ready to work at the drop of a hat and can produce vivid and enjoyable sprites, along with their animations. I am also quite skilled in creating characters from descriptions.
I hope you hire me.

[link]
:iconsuitandarmour:
suitandarmour Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
Looks totally awsome and really cool looking game.
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

:icondriftingwood:
Driftingwood Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Student General Artist
I am interested here is my pixel gallery [link] contact me if i am what your looking for.
:iconistebrak:
Istebrak Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hey. Take a look at my gallery.

I work a lot with concept work, and colored comes easy. My prices are fair and simple sketches can cost as low as 10 dollars. Let

me know.

Here are some examples:

:thumb3358

50714::thum

b276219981::thumb305425408

::thumb3432

73845:
Add a Comment: