Seeking Quotes for a Science Fantasy Book Cover

This is for a future commission, I will not be needing this right away but am gathering price quotes so I can save up for it. I will definitely be willing to pay for good work, but not in the $1000s.

I am currently working on a Science Fantasy Novel called Harbinger about a bad-ass faerie princess on the run from her blood-thirsty uncle (who is also king), the man he arranged her to marry (who might be even more evil) and their deadly armies. The royal harbinger has foretold she is very fertile and will bring many children to the realm--and of course she doesn't want to do this-- so she escapes. She also must deal with all manner of lethal forest and mountain creatures. Not to mention on her planet it is blizzard-like conditions 10 out of 12 months of the year.

I'm not 100% positive what I want on the cover and am willing to let you be creative, but I know I want my MC with her back to the reader (like this [link] or this [link]) and the main background to be blue or purple (or something other than BLACK).

Looking for realistic/photo manip style like these:
[link]
[link]
[link]

Transportation in this world is done in many ways, but a big way is through air balloon portals so some of these in the background would be awesome:
[link]

Feel free to ask any questions or voice any concerns.
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, I'm very interest, I have long time experience doing commissions as free-lance artist (traditional art, digital art, comic pages, illustrations, designs, etc), here're some examples of my work:

In case you want to contact me you can either drop a note or my email me at:
yuuko.kitten@gmail.com

Thank you
I -really- like your work, but I am looking for photo manipulation and not traditional media. I may contact you in the future of other projects though. :)
Actually I can d photo manipulation. And I combine mostly photos I take myself, so the result it's quiet original. I don't have any example to show because the works I've done the clients don't allow me to post them.
Hey. Take a look at my gallery.

I work a lot with concept work, and colored comes easy. My prices are fair and simple sketches can cost as low as 10 dollars. Let me know.

Here are some examples:

your work is pretty dang awesome, but I'm looking for digital photo manip for my cover, so yur style wont fit. Thank you anyways!!
Hi,

My style is a mix of photo manipulation and digital painting and have experience making cover art.

You can check samples of my work here:

[link]
[link]
Thank you, but your style isn't exactly what I'm looking for.
Any idea if this is a soft cover book, spec size a 5x8 or 6x9. I attached some examples or covers, I do a lot of them.

Artwanted Gallery
[link]

Your style isn't exactly what I'm looking for, but thank you anyways :)
Your art is pretty cool (very well done!), but not the medium I was looking for. I want digital art and not traditional.
Hi, I'm interested. I can do both photomanipulations and digital painting.

Kindly e-mail me or pm me if I will be selected. Thank you!
alonzoemata.design@gmail.com

Hi!if you change your mind about illustration please take a look at my gallery here [link] thanks!
This project sounds intriguing. Are you only looking for photo-manips or also illustration? Please take a look at my website if you have a chance, if you are interested I will send a note with a price quote.

www.leannateneycke.com
Glad you like it. I'm looking forward to photo manip only sorry. Although I like your drawings :P
Oh well, thank you. Good luck with your project :)