Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

[PAID] Need a character artist. Design has already been made. (Professional Work Only!)

:iconcriminon:
Hi there, I'm currently developing a game called Final Element.

I need two high res versions of my character made, as well as a logo done.

Below you can find the current character design. I would enjoy it if he were more fierce looking. I would like to have two shots of the character. One facing the "camera", and the other off to the side similar to how he is in the image below.
The character can control elements. When the character acquires "perfect elements" he gains particles. I would like him to be drawn with his perfect fire form, and perfect electric form. The perfect fire form consists of two fireballs just above his shoulders (character should be facing camera). The perfect electric form has electricity all around him (yellow electricity; character should be off to the side)

The logo seen in the image below is currently unfinished. I'll be updating you on the logo when it is complete.
I'll accept any style of art, but if you can mimic the original pokemon artwork, it would be really enjoyable. (the way it looks water colored, not the actual design of the characters)

[link] (original pokemon artwork)
[link] (character artwork)

Please send all responses to "Finalelementgame@gmail.com"

We can discuss prices, and payment methods once I approve your artwork. It would help to send a few concepts, or mock-ups.
Once I agree to have you work on the images, you will be paid 1/4 in advance, another 1/4 after I confirm you are heading in the right direction with the image, and the other 1/2 when the image is complete. (I'll be paying separately for each)

Thanks for your time!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconheavycat:
heavycat Jan 10, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
E-mail sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

:iconserathus:
Serathus Jan 10, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I'm interested! here's my website [link]
Please send me notes if you want to hire me. Thanks

also here are some of my illustrations

:icontiti-artwork:
titi-artwork Jan 10, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
hello, I have worked on similar projects before you can see one here[link]

all art including video I did, let me know if you're interested
:iconinkoutofthebox:
Hi, please take a look at my gallery and contact me by email if you like my work, thanks.
:iconjornas:
jornas Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
email sent with my info
:iconcriminon:
I currently have someone hired. I'll inform everyone if this changes. Thanks so much!
Add a Comment: