Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 9, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

I NEED A PIXAR/DREAMWORKS CALIBUR CARTOON 3D MODEL (2D COULD WORK) - PAID.

:icondonkevlar:
I need a top quality, professional 3d artist (or a 2d artist who can digitally paint well enough to match the style) for a character. Please note me with ballpark prices for single characters and the difference between 2d/3d/3d+riggedforanimation.

I have a lot of potential work for the right person/people.

email: alex at killingtime dot ca.

THANKS

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconliquid-grievous:
Liquid-Grievous Jan 11, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
note and email sent. Depending on the details, character can be made, fully textured and with an advanced mel scripted rig.
:iconalonzoemata:
alonzoemata Jan 11, 2013
Hi, I'm interested. I can paint your character in 2D and match the style you require.

Kindly e-mail me or pm me if I will be selected. Thank you!
alonzoemata.design@gmail.com

:iconinkoutofthebox:
Hi, please take a look at my gallery and contact me by email if you like my work, thanks.
:iconspartanx118:
Professional 3d artist here, $250 per 3d model - fully rigged for animation means you can make any kinda animation for your model, e.g walk, talk, run, jump... otherwise it's just gonna stand there like a statue. Checkout my gallery [link] and my 3d demo reel [link].

Also noted ya.
:iconlanotdesign:
LanotDesign Jan 10, 2013  Professional General Artist
Hi donkevlar
interested to work with you. please check my portfolio listed below. if you like my style add me through skype, ID is lanotdesign . hope to hear from you soon.
:iconsuitandarmour:
Hi you can check my gallery if you like, thanks.
:iconpandadrake:
You willing to pay $500 per model?
Add a Comment: