Closed to new replies
January 9, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 86

Seeking Manga Artist

:iconhythrain:
hythrain Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013   Writer
Seeking: One artist for Snowbound independent manga.

Responsibilities: Pencils and inks of character art ONLY (Thumbnails provided, background pencils & inks and all toning handled by other artists).

Price Range: $15 to $20 per page (Price is based on the breakdown of each page given my max payment per page) during volume 1. Most likely increase in price prior to beginning work on second volume.

Number of Pages: Approx. 200 pages per volume. Unsure of number of volumes at this time.

Additional Info:
- Production on the first volume will be taken at a relaxed pace in order to allow all artists involved the time needed to engage in any other projects they have going on.
- Ability to mimic style of previous artist will result in higher chance of being hired. To see style of previous artist you can view her deviantART profile, =mayshing, or you can look at this page sample as done by her: [link]
- Payments will be done through Paypal. If you don't have a Paypal account, then sadly we can't work with you.
- Must have use of Skype and Dropbox. If you are unaware of either of these programs, I can happily explain both.

If you have any questions, leave a comment here.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconalan-huxley:
Alan-Huxley Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Professional General Artist
I am very interested please visit my work here and @ freelanced.com/saint and at dailyearthpost.com for the diverse variety of my styles. thank you and i hope to be working with you soon.
hythrain Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013   Writer
I'm sorry, but as I've posted, this job offer is currently closed.
:iconartifart:
artifart Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013

I can make what you want.
:iconblackmetalmeda:
blackmetalmeda Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
You still need people?. Here I have some of my work if you're interested.

You can sent me a note
:iconmadboy-art:
Madboy-Art Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hi!! I dont know if I still in time.. but check my gallery... you´re looking for inks, take a look in this one [link]
also can check my seccion lineart in my gallery.. and my gallery in genenral.. have a nice day!!! :)
hythrain Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013   Writer
Sorry, you are actually a bit late. I cut off taking anymore applicants last night. Sorry!
:iconmadboy-art:
Madboy-Art Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
OK :)
:iconcreativeers:
creativeers Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Professional Filmographer
As per your given details we are very much interested to work on this project. We are able to reach your desired level. Pricing is also perfect for us. Our performed services are, Special Image Effects, Website/Software development, Animation, Audio/Video Editing and so on.
This is our portfolio [link] and also few web development samples link:
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link] (Flash Banner)

SEO service provided:
[link]

Waiting for your positive feedback.

Regards
Marketing Team
www.creativeers.net
Add a Comment: