Seeking Manga Artist

Seeking: One artist for Snowbound independent manga.

Responsibilities: Pencils and inks of character art ONLY (Thumbnails provided, background pencils & inks and all toning handled by other artists).

Price Range: $15 to $20 per page (Price is based on the breakdown of each page given my max payment per page) during volume 1. Most likely increase in price prior to beginning work on second volume.

Number of Pages: Approx. 200 pages per volume. Unsure of number of volumes at this time.

Additional Info:
- Production on the first volume will be taken at a relaxed pace in order to allow all artists involved the time needed to engage in any other projects they have going on.
- Ability to mimic style of previous artist will result in higher chance of being hired. To see style of previous artist you can view her deviantART profile, =mayshing, or you can look at this page sample as done by her: [link]
- Payments will be done through Paypal. If you don't have a Paypal account, then sadly we can't work with you.
- Must have use of Skype and Dropbox. If you are unaware of either of these programs, I can happily explain both.

If you have any questions, leave a comment here.
Comments87
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am very interested please visit my work here and @ freelanced.com/saint and at dailyearthpost.com for the diverse variety of my styles. thank you and i hope to be working with you soon.
I'm sorry, but as I've posted, this job offer is currently closed.

I can make what you want.
You still need people?. Here I have some of my work if you're interested.

You can sent me a note
Hi!! I dont know if I still in time.. but check my gallery... you´re looking for inks, take a look in this one [link]
also can check my seccion lineart in my gallery.. and my gallery in genenral.. have a nice day!!! :)
Sorry, you are actually a bit late. I cut off taking anymore applicants last night. Sorry!
As per your given details we are very much interested to work on this project. We are able to reach your desired level. Pricing is also perfect for us. Our performed services are, Special Image Effects, Website/Software development, Animation, Audio/Video Editing and so on.
This is our portfolio [link] and also few web development samples link:
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link] (Flash Banner)

SEO service provided:
[link]

Waiting for your positive feedback.

Regards
Marketing Team
www.creativeers.net
I'm no longer taking applicants for this job offering. If you've noted me or made a comment before I posted this, I will still accept, but at this point I've hit 60 applicants. Thank you to all those who have shown interest in the project!
I~m interested
Give a look in my galery and see if you are interested
[link]
I'm going to send you a note. :)
HI, I'm interested! It would certainly take some time to mimic the style, but I think with enough practice I could be able to do it... But still, I let my self at your hands to decide either I'm "your man" or not. :P
[link]

P.S. I am currently working on a couple of works, which I will be finishing soon! I could send you somehow what I've done on them so far... if you are interested!!! ^^
Please favor me with your kindness xD
Hi Stephan,

Thanks for your interest in this project!

I took a look through your gallery, but I noticed there isn't a lot to go by. You only have around a couple dozen pieces which don't seem to have any sort of consistent look between them. Sure, a few match with others, but often they are of the same characters anyway.

On top of this, there's a distinct lack of sequential art samples. This is the kicker. I need to be able to see what you can do with comic pages. I can't follow up with the information regarding the mimicking sample without seeing this.

Drew
intrested, please have a look at my portfolio, Just drop me a Note if you are interested : )
[link] if you need to see more of my work, please contact me by
e-mail Virtualbro4@hotmail.com
Hi Virtua,

I took a look through your gallery, and I'll admit I don't think you have the level of art quality I'm looking for. I've had some rather talented individuals contact me, and rather than get your hopes up I'd rather be realistic with you and note how virtually impossible it would be for you at this time. I do thank you for your interest, though, and I do encourage you to not give up and to keep drawing!

Drew
I am the Kurt Cobain of Manga art! I can give you art that will revolutionize the market!

[link]
I honestly can't tell if you're trolling me or are actually serious. I have a feeling it's the former, but I'm going to be respectful and go with the latter.

Simply put, nothing in you gallery, at all, makes me think you are even capable of an art style similar to those used in Japanese comics. As such, I must decline being able to consider you for this job.

Thank you for your time,

Drew
HI!
im so interested on these project!

I can do most of anime style drawing.

and im good at digital inking as well.

If you are interested see my gallery

im not too updated on my artworks but i can say that im much more improved than what`s in my galleries.

:spyed:
Hey there!

Do you happen to have any sequential art samples? These are sort of clutch for a job like this.

In addition, I also need to ask for a style mimicking sample. As I've gotten more applicants than I expected, I've been having applicants produce samples to show their ability to mimic the previous artist.

I can provide you with a few samples of the style, along with a small script for a one-page comic you can use for producing this sample.

Drew
Yes i already tried it once!

here is the link in FB page xD

[link]

im sure you had a facebook xD

and so i want to see the styles
I'll send a note with the style samples.
Im done with my Sample Page.

:)