Looking for HQ anime artists! (platonic female couple)

Hi ^^ I'm looking to commission some artists...
Please see the following links to see what kind of styles & quality I am looking for.

If you think I might like something of yours please send a note or comment - I will try to reply to everyone even if I am not interested, but if I don't reply to you please don't be offended, I don't have too much time to reply everyone Dx

Furthermore, please don't be put off by my new account. This is just in case I get lots notes from the request... I don't want it on my main, I like to keep things organised ^^;

I am ONLY looking for HIGH QUALITY DIGITAL art.. please do not note me otherwise ^^ Nothing against you, I love all art of every style, but I really am looking to buy only this quality right now xD
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]

- It doesn't have to be color, but if you are only willing to do line-art then please let me know if I have permission to color it myself or ask someone else to color it (credit for line art will be given to you of course.)
- It doesn't have to be full body! I prefer waist up or thigh/knee up.
- No/white background please unless you're willing to do it free of charge <3
- Artistic freedom welcome on clothes - as long as you can tell it's us!
- We really want it to look celestial (see below), so if you are good at highlighting that would be ideal.

The request
Two females (just really good friends, nothin else going on, in one picture), you will have a choice of quite a few sets of couples... I'll probably give the option to mix and match... depending on what you think you can draw best or would fit your style. They are Gaia avatars! Some have actual art references, but some don't.

Examples of couples (more on request): [link] [link] [link]

Examples of avatars (more if I pick you, there's plenty... tekteks also given once chosen): [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] /// [link] [link] [link]

Some inspirational words we would like the art to be associated with: pretty/cute/sexy, girly, bright, illuminating, hopeful, celestial, goddess-like, magical

Pay
To be discussed if I am interested. I will pay you a fair price, however I would prefer anything in the range of $15-50 per character if possible (we are also likely (but not certain) to purchase 1 or 2 prints of it which you will receive (extra) profits of through DA so the resolution of your artwork should be reasonable if possible.)

Thank you for reading! I tried to be as informative as I can without boring you too much hahah so yes I hope you are interested ^^ Feel free to comment/note with questions or signs of interest :D
Comments58
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello, I am interested in doing art for you ^^, Hear are some samples of my works!

Gallery:[link]
Prices:[link]
E-mail:tariahfurlow@yahoo.com
Hope you are interested!
i'm interested.
Here's my price : [link]

Sample

Note me if you interested.
Thank you!
Hi, I'm very interest, I have long time experience doing commissions as free-lance artist (traditional art, digital art, comic pages, illustrations, designs, etc), here're some examples of my work:

In case you want to contact me you can either drop a note or my email me at:
yuuko.kitten@gmail.com

Thank you
Art Commissions starting as low as $3: [link]
Hi, I'm interested.

Kindly e-mail me or pm me if I will be selected. Thank you!
alonzoemata.design@gmail.com

I'm interested, please, check my page ^^
This sounds like fun!
If you're willing to wait a couple of weeks, I'd be interested in drawing this for you, if you like my art enough (:
My price would be $50 for the pair :P

I have more examples, but those are restricted because they were drawn for games and I can't go showing them around, I think ^^;
Would you be able to make the art piece angelic and goddess-like though? (please be honest as I have commissioned something like this before and the artist said they could do it but.. ._.)
I haven't done something like that before, that's why I think it'd be fun to do (:
I can promise I'll try my very best, and you can point me to references to see the kind of "feeling" you want and I'll do my best to convey that feeling on the picture!

I won't feel bad if you choose a better suited artist, though, that has actually done an image like that before; it's your money and better have it well spent! ;)

Good luck with your commissioned pieces anyway! ^^
You make an extremely tempting offer D:... You're on my shortlist. Since I'm only commissioning one more artist (my expenditure has added up to a stupid amount now) i hope you can understand that I need a little bit more time to choose @__@ Thanks! :3

BUST
Flat colouring $5 or 400 points
Soft shading $8 or 640 points

2/3 FIGURE
Flat colouring $9 or 720 points
Soft shading $12 or 960 points

FULL FIGURE
Flat colouring $10 or 800 points
Soft shading $15 or 1200 points
Did you happen to get my note? I'm afraid dA ate it up Q AQ
Hey Fapel,
I'm getting behind in reading and responding to them and they are all jumbled up now .________. I wish there were a better way to sort them. I'm sure that it's in there, so I will reply via note when I've had a chance to look :)
Should I just reply here what I said so it's easier? O_O
I didn't make it any better by sending notes for my mistakes T-T OTL I'm sooo sorry about that T-T I should have sent the note after I finished the CG. I'm really sorry about that T-T
Only looking for one more artist ^^ Thank you to all who have responded so far.
Hi there, im interested in this! Youre characters are so cute aswell so i'd love to get a chance to draw them ;u;
Heres a couple of recent examples:
Note sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post ^^ I'm looking for something a bit different though so I'm going to have to decline for the meantime. Good luck with all future work :)
I'm almost that good.
hi i am very interested, please check my galery and tell me you think [link]
Your art is so pretty x3! Do you have a price list for waist up, knee up or full body images? Would you be able to incorporate the feeling of the request that I had in mind (like, shiny and/or goddess-like)