Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 9, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 57

Looking for HQ anime artists! (platonic female couple)

:iconhanuu-chan:
hanuu-chan Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
Hi ^^ I'm looking to commission some artists...
Please see the following links to see what kind of styles & quality I am looking for.

If you think I might like something of yours please send a note or comment - I will try to reply to everyone even if I am not interested, but if I don't reply to you please don't be offended, I don't have too much time to reply everyone Dx

Furthermore, please don't be put off by my new account. This is just in case I get lots notes from the request... I don't want it on my main, I like to keep things organised ^^;

I am ONLY looking for HIGH QUALITY DIGITAL art.. please do not note me otherwise ^^ Nothing against you, I love all art of every style, but I really am looking to buy only this quality right now xD
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]

- It doesn't have to be color, but if you are only willing to do line-art then please let me know if I have permission to color it myself or ask someone else to color it (credit for line art will be given to you of course.)
- It doesn't have to be full body! I prefer waist up or thigh/knee up.
- No/white background please unless you're willing to do it free of charge <3
- Artistic freedom welcome on clothes - as long as you can tell it's us!
- We really want it to look celestial (see below), so if you are good at highlighting that would be ideal.

The request
Two females (just really good friends, nothin else going on, in one picture), you will have a choice of quite a few sets of couples... I'll probably give the option to mix and match... depending on what you think you can draw best or would fit your style. They are Gaia avatars! Some have actual art references, but some don't.

Examples of couples (more on request): [link] [link] [link]

Examples of avatars (more if I pick you, there's plenty... tekteks also given once chosen): [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] /// [link] [link] [link]

Some inspirational words we would like the art to be associated with: pretty/cute/sexy, girly, bright, illuminating, hopeful, celestial, goddess-like, magical

Pay
To be discussed if I am interested. I will pay you a fair price, however I would prefer anything in the range of $15-50 per character if possible (we are also likely (but not certain) to purchase 1 or 2 prints of it which you will receive (extra) profits of through DA so the resolution of your artwork should be reasonable if possible.)

Thank you for reading! I tried to be as informative as I can without boring you too much hahah so yes I hope you are interested ^^ Feel free to comment/note with questions or signs of interest :D

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontariah23:
tariah23 Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Hello, I am interested in doing art for you ^^, Hear are some samples of my works!

Gallery:[link]
Prices:[link]
E-mail:tariahfurlow@yahoo.com
Hope you are interested!
:iconmoonreal:
moonreal Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
i'm interested.
Here's my price : [link]

Sample

Note me if you interested.
Thank you!
:iconmanekineko11:
ManekiNeko11 Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Professional General Artist
Hi, I'm very interest, I have long time experience doing commissions as free-lance artist (traditional art, digital art, comic pages, illustrations, designs, etc), here're some examples of my work:

In case you want to contact me you can either drop a note or my email me at:
yuuko.kitten@gmail.com

Thank you
:iconcolormymemory:
ColorMyMemory Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Professional General Artist
Art Commissions starting as low as $3: [link]
:iconalonzoemata:
alonzoemata Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
Hi, I'm interested.

Kindly e-mail me or pm me if I will be selected. Thank you!
alonzoemata.design@gmail.com

:iconkymyit:
kymyit Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm interested, please, check my page ^^
:icondejinyucu:
DejiNyucu Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
This sounds like fun!
If you're willing to wait a couple of weeks, I'd be interested in drawing this for you, if you like my art enough (:
My price would be $50 for the pair :P

I have more examples, but those are restricted because they were drawn for games and I can't go showing them around, I think ^^;
hanuu-chan Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
Would you be able to make the art piece angelic and goddess-like though? (please be honest as I have commissioned something like this before and the artist said they could do it but.. ._.)
:icondejinyucu:
DejiNyucu Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I haven't done something like that before, that's why I think it'd be fun to do (:
I can promise I'll try my very best, and you can point me to references to see the kind of "feeling" you want and I'll do my best to convey that feeling on the picture!

I won't feel bad if you choose a better suited artist, though, that has actually done an image like that before; it's your money and better have it well spent! ;)

Good luck with your commissioned pieces anyway! ^^
You make an extremely tempting offer D:... You're on my shortlist. Since I'm only commissioning one more artist (my expenditure has added up to a stupid amount now) i hope you can understand that I need a little bit more time to choose @__@ Thanks! :3
:iconrhuni:
Rhuni Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist

BUST
Flat colouring $5 or 400 points
Soft shading $8 or 640 points

2/3 FIGURE
Flat colouring $9 or 720 points
Soft shading $12 or 960 points

FULL FIGURE
Flat colouring $10 or 800 points
Soft shading $15 or 1200 points
:iconfapel:
Fapel Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
Did you happen to get my note? I'm afraid dA ate it up Q AQ
Hey Fapel,
I'm getting behind in reading and responding to them and they are all jumbled up now .________. I wish there were a better way to sort them. I'm sure that it's in there, so I will reply via note when I've had a chance to look :)
Should I just reply here what I said so it's easier? O_O
I didn't make it any better by sending notes for my mistakes T-T OTL I'm sooo sorry about that T-T I should have sent the note after I finished the CG. I'm really sorry about that T-T
Only looking for one more artist ^^ Thank you to all who have responded so far.
:iconstarltrubymoon:
starltrubymoon Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Hi there, im interested in this! Youre characters are so cute aswell so i'd love to get a chance to draw them ;u;
Heres a couple of recent examples:
:iconaguide:
AGuide Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

hanuu-chan Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post ^^ I'm looking for something a bit different though so I'm going to have to decline for the meantime. Good luck with all future work :)
:iconbugfacegard:
bugfacegard Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
I'm almost that good.
:icontiti-artwork:
titi-artwork Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
hi i am very interested, please check my galery and tell me you think [link]
Your art is so pretty x3! Do you have a price list for waist up, knee up or full body images? Would you be able to incorporate the feeling of the request that I had in mind (like, shiny and/or goddess-like)
:icontiti-artwork:
titi-artwork Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
hello, thanks for considering me.

for my rates do not go by the number of characters, I prefer to consider the complexity of the work

a picture as you ask would consider charging $ 120 usd

whether it is full body or waist up, what matters most are the details of the clothes and accessories

but I guarantee that I will work till they stay happy with the piece ends ;)
Ah I see, I think I will decline then. Good luck with your future commissions :)
:iconyrvg1995:
yrvg1995 Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm interested in your offer. Please check out my gallery ;)

I think I'm interested QAQ.... Do you have a price list?
:iconyrvg1995:
yrvg1995 Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
More detail here >> [link] :)
:iconhermes04:
Hermes04 Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello,

I'm highly interested in your request^^

Please, take a look at these examples of my work:

We can discuss about the price in private, if you want =)

In the meantime, i wish you a nice day^^
Thank you for taking the time to comment :) I'm going to have to decline your offer i'm afraid, but I wish you the best of luck with future commissions :)
:iconkika1983:
kika1983 Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013   General Artist
Hello, i'm freelance illustrator, here some samples of my work:

For two full color characters like requested i'll charge you 50EUR
E-mail me at: kika1983@abv.bg
for further information about payment and process of work.
Kika
Hi Kika, thank you for commenting. You have some really beautiful art in your gallery, but it's not quite the style i'm looking for right now. I'll keep you in mind for future commissions though! :) Good luck with everything
:iconfalleninthedark:
FallenInTheDark Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013   Digital Artist
Hi i'm quite interested in your offer so here's my journal: [link]

There you find some samples of my work and my basic prices, but for a better insight take a look at my gallery: [link]

If interested, please, send me a note.

For now, have fun :)
Hi, thank you for commenting. Unfortunately I'm going to decline your offer though; but best of luck with your future commissions ^^
:iconhahahayuus:
hahahayuus Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Totally interested.
Please do check out my gallery to see if you like the works and styles.
:)
Hey :) I quite like some of your artwork there; do you have a price list and time frame estimate I can use? (for either waist up, knee up or full body). Thanks!
:iconhahahayuus:
hahahayuus Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
e-mail me for more detail then.
:D

draxoh@gmail.com
:iconotaquid:
OtaquID Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
My rate for a couple in one image is $120, if you're interested with my skill, feel free to note me. Here's my [link]

I'll have a think about this ^^ It's a bit above my budget for each piece, so yeah hopefully you can understand why I can't give you an exact answer now. May I ask for a really rough time estimate as to when you could start working on my piece, and how long it might take you to finish? (I won't hold you to this estimate, I would just like to know).
I'm a fan of your art anyway so we'll see :D
:iconotaquid:
OtaquID Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I'm pretty much availablebat the moment. I could spend about a week tp complete it.
:iconsebastianvonbuchwald:
SebastianvonBuchwald Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
Hey,

I'd love to do this for you. I don't quite have anything in my gallery that's very close stylistically to what your looking for but I work in a lot of different styles and I'm very adaptable. :) Here are some samples of my work so you can have an idea of what my skillset is:

I can do both characters, waist-up with a simple background for $50.

Let me know if you're interested.

Regards,

Sebastian
Hi Sebastian, thanks for commenting. I'm impressed by the first sample; I can tell you'd probably be able to draw what I'm looking for :3 So I'm going to put you on my list of maybe's for now if that's okay. Can I have an rough estimate as to when you could start working on my piece, and how long it might take you to finish? (I won't hold you to this estimate, I would just like to know). Thanks again!
:iconsebastianvonbuchwald:
Well, I'm not working on any commissions at the moment so I can start immediately. As for completion time, it's hard to say. Depends on the hours of my day job really. I've completed a commission in as little as 2 days but I'd say 4-5 is a safer estimate. Let me know. :)
Thank you for offering your services to me ^^ I am going to decline for now though, I'm sorry x3
I will start replying again in a moment xD Sorry about the delay.
:iconrikkuhanari:
RikkuHanari Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
Note sent ///;;
I've had a lot of responses (mostly through note I have to admit)... I would just like to write a reminder that I really am only looking for high quality anime artwork, something that you would buy if it was printed as a poster >< No realism please! Even if it is digital realism.

Please look at the samples ^^
If it's not comparable, then please consider my true requests before sending a note.
:iconmiycko:
miycko Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hello

I'd love to do some commissions for you - here are some examples of my illustrations

More in my gallery [link]

My full commission info [link]

Please note or email miycko@yahoo.com if you'd like to work with me

Cheers
Add a Comment: