January 9, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 30

Need digitar artists, you'll draw mostly humans

:iconhih13:
HIH13 Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
WHAT WILL BE THE JOB?
- Almost all that I will give you to draw, will be sport subject, mostly football/soccer supporters. (Just a human with fan articles and so).
- The style of drawing is semi-realistic(I think), or just look at this example: [link]

I have a "first choise" artist right now, but looking to get 1 or 2 more.

WHAT IS NEEDED?
- When/if you upload your works on DA, I would like not just your watermark, but the watermark of DA on them also.
- You should not have problems with drawing a bit of violence(fighting scene) or blood.
- It is a big plus if you draw in big size.
- While you working on project, you'll of course need to send me WIP(Work in process)
- Final image comes as png format(render, without background)
- You need to be an artist that can finish a single request(regular, not hard one) in 4 or 5 days maximum!
- If you can draw smoke it is also a big plus for you.

HOW MUCH REQUESTS I WILL GIVE YOU IN MONTH?
- It depands on how fast you work, and how much request I get myself from the clients.
But even 1 or 2 per month are still some extra money for you.

HOW TO APPLY?
- Please(!) apply by post in this topic, try not to send me notes if there is no such need.
Copy and fill this:
What you can draw best:
How much time you need to finish an image as the one in the example up:
What is the size you work on(in pixels):
Your prices for everything(sketches, lineart, half body(colored) and full body(colored))
And give me some examples of humans or other art by you.

Don't worry if I dont write 2-3 days, I will wait a while before choose

I am correct and I always pay(via paypal) what I promise. Some DA artists I already use: Timagirl, Deslaias and others.
(I pay before you start the request.)

I think thats it, if you have questions, ask me.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcolormymemory:
ColorMyMemory Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Professional General Artist
Art commissions starting as low as $3: [link] (I have examples on there) I can certainly draw smoke, in many fashions. Please take a look at the journal, and if you're interested in seeing further examples, my Gallery.

What you can draw best: Humans, Males + Females equally well, average bodies or muscled but not overly muscled (ex. not Dragonball Z status).

How much time you need to finish an image as the one in the example up: Less than 3 days normally. Sometimes can be as fast as a day.

What is the size you work on(in pixels): I normally sketch on paper before hand that measures around 8 1/2in x 11in, and work on that same sizing via my tablet then may shrink down to 1280 or 1024 or 800 width depending on user's preference. I can always upload the full available for free download.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Sandra Lynn
:iconkev19180:
kev19180 Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I can do this for you no problem, I am definitely qualified enough in digital art and the human body.
Check out some of my pictures:
:iconadelaidaadelaida:
AdelaidaAdelaida Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
What you can draw best: Science fiction, fantasy, character design, environmental design
How much time you need to finish an image as the one in the example up: 1-2 days
What is the size you work on(in pixels): 3600x4500 300dpi
Your prices for everything(sketches, lineart, half body(colored) and full body(colored)): sketch ($15); Line art ($25); half body colored ($35); full body, colored ($45)
And give me some examples of humans or other art by you:
:iconalonzoemata:
alonzoemata Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
Hi, I'm interested. I did football characters before and some sports drawing, please check it out.

My drawings:

Check out my other artworks in different styles: [link]
:icontimbono9:
Timbono9 Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013
hi i´m very interested!
What you can draw best:humans,animals

How much time you need to finish an image as the one in the example up:
max 4 days

What is the size you work on(in pixels): 2000 × 3176 or bigger
Your prices for everything(sketches, lineart, half body(colored) and full body(colored)):
sketches 50$, lineart 80$, half body colored 120$, full body colored 150$

[link]

:iconzannyhyper:
ZannyHyper Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
What you can draw best: Humans and comics
How much time you need to finish an image as the one in the example up: 1 day
What is the size you work on(in pixels): Any sizes, I work with a 300 to 600dpi setting though
Your prices for everything(sketches, lineart, half body(colored) and full body(colored)):
:bulletblack: Sketch - 5
:bulletblack: Lineart - 10
:bulletblack: Flat colours - 15
:bulletblack: Fully shaded - 25

:iconk-d-art:
k-d-art Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
interested.
1)What you can draw best:- comic art, human figure
2)How much time you need to finish an image as the one in the example up:- 1-3 days
3)What is the size you work on(in pixels):- 2400*3000 canvas size, 72 or 300 dpi depending on client
4)Your prices for everything(sketches, lineart, half body(colored) and full body(colored))
- sketches $15
- lineart $25
- half body $35
- Full body $45
all no background included bg is +$10-20 depending on complexity
full portfolio [link]

:iconmiycko:
miycko Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Sorry i'd forgotten to fill it out,

What you can draw best: People, Semi realism and cartoon, i draw both male and female very well.
How much time you need to finish an image as the one in the example up: 3 - 5 days
What is the size you work on(in pixels): 3500 X 2475
Your prices for everything(sketches, lineart, half body(colored) and full body(colored)) And give me some examples of humans or other art by you.

Rates:

Bust/Thighs Up:

Single Character: $30
Additional Characters: +$15 each
Detailed Background: +$20

Full Body

Single Character: $40
Additional Characters: +$20 each
Detailed Background: +$25
:iconaguide:
AGuide Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Add a Comment: