Poster Projects

For our poster projects, we are looking for freelance artists on a long term cooperation basis. Your remuneration shall be between 400 and 500 Dollars per order depending on its compexity. Examples of our posters can be found in our gallery, we need realistic illustrations showing groups of people
Comments30
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello.
I have about 10 years experience in web design, graphic design as well as XHTML / CSS. On top of that i have a bachelor degree in both web development and accessibility. I have worked on a lot of projects mostly for the Swedish government on as well graphic designs as web development. I am currently looking for some freelance work, for minimum charges.

If you have any questions or if you wish to discuss your project, please do send me a note.
You can view my portfolio along with links to my previous employers and clients here:
www.oscarklink.se

Have a very nice day.
Oscar
I know someone who can definitely do the job, but she isn't available until the middle of next month. If that's cool with you, please write me a note and let me know and I will have her contact you when she is able to take on the job.
Hi. Please take a look at my portfolio at www.diogolando.com and contact me if you're interested in my work and style.
Regards
Diogo Landô
Hi,

I am a professional illustrator and I am interested in the job. Please visit [link] for my online portfolio and a brief introduction of myself. Please email me at aaronwty@gmail.com if you like my work.

Regards,
Aaron Wong
Hi,

I am a professional illustrator and I am interested in the job. Please visit [link] for my online portfolio and a brief introduction of myself. Please email me at aaronwty@gmail.com if you like my work.

Regards,
Aaron Wong
Hi, I'm interested! Im a professional Freelance Artist with years of experience and work with hundreds of clients. Please check my gallery to see the quality of my works.

You can send me a note here on Deviantart or email me at serathus@hotmail.com

facebook page: [link]

sample illustrations:

sample game sprites:

Hi! I'm interested in this. You can see my work at [link]
im really interested.
my e mail:brothersthree5@gmail.com
intrested, please have a look at my portfolio, Just drop me a Note if you are interested : )
[link] if you need to see more of my work, please contact me by
e-mail Virtualbro4@hotmail.com
I think Id be suitable to what you need on this. Id happily lend my services.
As per your given details we are very much interested to work on this project. We are able to reach your desired level. Pricing is also perfect for us. Our performed services are, Special Image Effects, Website/Software development, Animation, Audio/Video Editing and so on.
This is our portfolio [link] and also few web development samples link:
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link] (Flash Banner)

Waiting for your positive feedback.

Regards
Marketing Team
www.creativeers.net
Hello
Please see my gallery here [link]
If you like my style please feel free to contact me
Thank you
Hi, please take a look at my gallery and contact me by email if you like my work, thanks.
I would be interested in this project.

Here are some samples of my work:

You can email me at: jsbro@cox.net or send me a note if that's easier.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
I'd be interested in working on your projects on an ongoing basis, I have experience doing posters for feature films, am realist artist, including countless portraits.

Samples of my work can be found at [link]
let me know if im worthy ;)

Hi, I'm interested about your job offer, here is a link to my gallery if you are still looking for someone --> [link]
Thank you
Hello

I'm very interested in working with you - here are some examples of my illustrations

More in my gallery [link]

Please note or email miycko@yahoo.com if you're interested

Cheers
interested. check out my portfolio and let me know what you think [link]
most are comic illustrations but there is other art
I might be a fit for this project. Feel free to have a look through my gallery and, if you are interested (or have any questions), send me a note to discuss things further.
Very interesting job opportunity that one you have… Here is some of the commission work I’ve done for previous clients.

*no backgrounds are included in these commissions, only character and simple background similar to the works here presented.

Here you'll find the complete price list = [link] you'll see my prices are really affordable :)

Looking forward to work with you if you wish to. :handshake:
E-MAIL= ninaste@hotmail.co.uk

:wave: