Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 9, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 47

Looking for artist for Anime/Manga sequencial-pages (5-10 pages)

:iconmarissawalker:
MarissaWalker Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
As the title says I am looking for a manga/anime artist (ONLY THOSE STYLES NO CARTOON OR REALISM PLEASE) to commission a gift for a friend of a scene from my book done as a manga.

I want someone who is tallented, able to do action (someone getting punched) and couples (non-sexual just hugs/carying)

Give me your price and some samples of you work. I will only commission somoene who has previous experience drawing sequencial art that they can show me.

I look forward to your comments/notes/art

Sincerely
M.W

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconraknai:
raknai Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Give a look [link]
If you like send a message
MarissaWalker Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Thank you to everyone who has applied, I have found an artist to work with. I greatly appreciate everyone who took the time to respond to this add, most all of you have lovely work and if I had the funds I would commission something from everyone :)

Thanks again, and best wishes to all of you.
:iconkumo-no-oji-sama:
Kumo-no-Oji-sama Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello there! Unfortunately I can't show you examples of manga pages yet, but here you can check my style, if you like it or not: [link] Prices are in my signature.
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

:iconkeira-sama:
Keira-Sama Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Professional General Artist
Hello! I have some samples of sequential work as well as stills in my anime/manga gallery: [link] Please feel free to browse, and if you like the style please shoot me a note and we can talk about price. Thanks for the consideration!
MarissaWalker Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
sent note
:iconkeira-sama:
Keira-Sama Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Professional General Artist
Replied!
:iconuntier-nick:
Untier-Nick Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013   Digital Artist
Hi. I'm good at manga styles. I have a few in my portfolio here: [link]
There are also some sequential pages in it. I'm very interested in your project. I believe I can be very helpful.
MarissaWalker Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Checked out your gallery, lovely work. I especially liked the man with the sword behind his back. Your sequencial is not quite what I am looking for but good stuff. Cheers :thumbsup:
:iconuntier-nick:
Untier-Nick Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013   Digital Artist
Thank you for your appreciation!
Add a Comment: