Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 8, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Programmer Looking For Work $100/week - No limit on hours spent working.

:iconthebrianwing:
Thebrianwing Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
I am a web/applications programmer currently looking for work.

I am proficient in HTML5, PHP, Java, Javascript, SQL, C#, C++, C, Basic, and DarkBASIC. Also, as I am very familiar with multiple programming concepts and styles I am willing to learn a new language to better fit your project's needs. I learn while I go so this will only minimally slow down the creation process. Please let me know the specifications of your project so that I may estimate completion time, resources needed and any additional compensation required.

I do not do any graphic design so all images/videos/animations/sprites that cannot be found as freeware online will need to be provided.

All projects undertaken will require a signed contract specifying the terms of the agreement, wages, compensation, and credit given as well as final ownership of the product created before work will begin.

Paypal is required as a payment source. I require half of the first payment for work to be made before work begins to ensure scamming is not taking place. Each additional payment made will be accepted after work has been completed.

Free examples of my work may be requested to show level of detail and methods used to obtain a result.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconthebrianwing:
Thebrianwing Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
It is posted on there as well. Thanks for reading.
:icondestriarch:
Destriarch Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
You're looking in the wrong place then. This forum is for people offering paid employment. Try the 'Job Services' board.
Add a Comment: