Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 8, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 126

Paying 25,000$ for art. High-quality only. Please make sure to read entirely.

:iconlucidcreations:
LucidCreations Jan 8, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hey guys!

So this is totally what I'm looking for for my big, exciting project:

I need 25,000 high quality full color, full body character illustrations.

I am paying 1$ per illustration. This may not seem like much, but all together, that makes 25,000$ for one lucky artist!! I have faith that even am amateur artist could complete 100 to 200 of these per day.

I will pay 10$ up front and 24,990$ upon completion of all illustrations. I want all of the high-resolution files before I pay you. I've been screwed by artists before, you know!!

Please don't respond to this thread if you plan to tell me that my demands are ridiculous or my prices are too low. I have no plans to actually read what you write or attempt to understand it logically. I just want slave labor, and I want it now. Plus, I get artists to work for me for this price ALL THE TIME. So does my friend who makes comic books - he pays 50 cents per fully colored page of panels!! So this is totally the norm and I really don't need to pay you more. In fact, I'm already paying you 25,000$!! Asking for more would be so rude.

Oh, and if possible, I want a high-quality 11x17 print of each individual illustration shipped to me.

I can't wait to hear from you!! I know there are plenty of budding artists who are dying to get into the industry and would love this job!!!

(**** This is clearly sarcasm. Man I am tired of threads like this. Just had to get that off my chest. Hope some of you enjoyed it. Feel free to close if necessary. )

Devious Comments

:iconnamenotrequired:
namenotrequired Jan 9, 2013  Student Interface Designer
Sorry, this forum is for serious use only :) :lock:
:iconmoofactory:
It's nice to know I'm not the only one fed up with the idiots on both sides of the fence.

Great to see a post like this for a change.
:iconmay-eternal-moon:
may-eternal-moon Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hahaha, LOL, I was afraid it was real until I've read the last line XD
:iconthemim:
TheMim Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
made me laugh.
it's like that "clients from hell" website that I watch.
:iconmeganparkes:
meganparkes Jan 9, 2013   Digital Artist
thanks for this made me laugh, i hate seeing artists beg for low paying jobs (or jobs with insane conditions) when they're worth so much more!
:iconcrimsonmagpie:
CrimsonMagpie Jan 9, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
No problem; I'll just put the kettle on, snort a couple of kilos of cocaine and have them ready for you by morning! :iconbritishplz:
LucidCreations Jan 9, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I can't wait!! xD
:iconxwill-o-wisp:
xWill-O-Wisp Jan 9, 2013  Professional Filmographer
Lawl so true... :heart: :I
I feel like some people looking for artists on DA have absolutely no respect to artist's hard work.
They think we are maggots and we are gonna be happy if someone will pay us 1$ for a hours of hard work. What the hell :T
LucidCreations Jan 9, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Exactly!! It's nuts. :x
:icongoodverseevil:
GoodVerseEvil Jan 9, 2013
I will do it! I am not an artist......... but I still wanna do it!
Add a Comment: