Closed to new replies
January 8, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Fantasy Map [800 coins]

:icongategod:
GATEGOD Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
I posted a similiar post or two in the projects forum but got no bites for it. I'm reposting it here and adding in that I will be willing to offer someone 800 coins for creating a fantasy map for me.

I have many key places mapped out (in my head) and sketched horribly in gimp. What I need from you: is a skilled map maker who has made dozens of maps in the past and knows the proper flow of rivers, where to place lakes, roads, forests, etc. And also someone who can help me fix the scale of the map. Some places might be too big or too small in my thoughts.

What I'd like the finished project to resemble, something along the lines of these maps:
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]

What I've randomly put together in gimp:
[link]
[link]

These are just examples. If I find someone to do this request I'll be providing a lot more info. These are not current as I've been changing some places and boundaries the past couple days.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icongategod:
GATEGOD Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
^-^ The replies have killed any hope I had that I'd find someone who can make a map for a poor person lol

Feel free to delete this topic! I would if I could!
:iconfriendlyhand:
FriendlyHand Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hi,

Job offers is only for work that pays real money.
:iconalexandreazenne:
AlexandreaZenne Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013   General Artist
Sure...if those coins are 50 cent pieces. ;)
:iconelangkarosingo:
elangkarosingo Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
i can do that for $$$ not coins/poins :D
Add a Comment: