January 8, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 13

Need perspective drawing of new business concept $

:iconnascarblondey24:
nascarblondey24 Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
Hi Deviants,

I have a business concept that I am getting ready to launch on Kickstarter, and I am in need of a drawing of the layout of my store. I only need 1 drawing of the inside of the business.

This is an example of what I need:
[url][link]

It would be awesome if it could be in color, like the above picture.

The business is a medieval/fantasy theme, so there would be those elements included in the drawing (I have photos of the objects for you to to replicate).

It doesn't need to be 100% perfect, because I don't think I could afford that, but it shouldn't look warped/skewed and should give a good idea of what the business would look like. I will be asking for details like crown molding, hardwood floors, curtains and wainscoting.

If you think you could do this 1 drawing for me, please let me know and it would be great to see examples of your work. Right now I have $50 that I have set aside for this. I don't need the original drawing, just a nice scan of it or the digital version if done on computer.

Thank you!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconk-d-art:
k-d-art Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
hi if you are interested i can do this for you in 3D. its bound to be really interesting and inviting to look at in 3D as you can get a more realistic look. we can discuss a price. let me know if youre interested and i can show you examples.
email kdart0@yahoo.com
:iconvandalk:
vandalk Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hello Sarah! I'm interested in this job!

Please take a look at this for samples of perspective drawings:
[link]

Also here is my portfolio:
[link]

I hope we can work together!
:iconliquid-grievous:
Liquid-Grievous Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
id be interested in helping u with a quick and detailed 3d render of your proposed business entire. Alot better than a drawing..and would look alot more professional to potential investors. Lets talk!
Hi YoNeYu,

The important factors for me are the textures and details, not so much dimensions or the actual room space. I am just looking for something to show potential investors so that they can get a feel for what my space will look like.
:iconartofodd:
ArtofOdd Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hello, I'd like to help you, here's an example of my work
Here is an idea sheet that I put together really quickly. It's hard to see the layout I made in the middle, so that is up to the designer's discretion.

Link to my scrapbook:
[link]

Thus mostly just contains textures and some small details I would like to see in the room
:iconmiycko:
miycko Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hey there, just had a look at your idea sheet. I'm really good with rendering details. Check out my gallery to see if my style suits what your aiming for

Hi, I am just looking for something to show potential investors about how the decor in my business will look. I think I am looking for more of a drawing, since it is the decor/theme that is important and not the actual room or dimensions :)
:iconyoneyu:
yoneyu Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
The picture you gave as an example is a 3d model -> image made probably in 3dsmax, Google Sketchup or another program of the sort. Is that what you're looking for? Or are you interested in a digital drawing?
:iconmiycko:
miycko Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hi there, I'm very interested in the job. Sent you a note :)
Add a Comment: