Closed to new replies
January 7, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

3D Modeler for freelance game project

:iconserbus:
serbus Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I'm looking for a 3D modeler for a game that I'm making. For now you will be doing Organic models of dinosaurs (references provided) that will need to be between 800-1200 tris. Models will need to be done in Maya and you will need to UV and Rig them as well. Texturing is not necessary, but I would like to work closely with you during the UV process so I can texture the models later. If you cannot Rig I will still consider you, but Rigging is a huge plus.

Please provide relevant samples of your work and a price quote per model (if you're uncomfortable giving prices publicly please note me). You can find the details of the project as well as the references of the models you'll be making here (scroll about halfway down).

I'm looking to do only one model for now and depending on how well we work together I will consider hiring for more models later.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconthreebrothersstudio:
ThreeBrothersstudio Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
im interested
:iconliquid-grievous:
Liquid-Grievous Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
im interested. I work professionally as a 3D artist, and I love helping in small projects during freetime. Note sent! PLUS...i am very VERY good at charater rigging/melscript.
:iconchen-shin:
Chen-Shin Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
note sent
:iconserbus:
serbus Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Thank you.
Add a Comment: