January 7, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Introducing Shopcyl | Sell Your Artwork to Thousands

:iconthefinch93:
TheFinch93 Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
Hello everyone,

Today I had the pleasure of announcing Shopcyl, a new platform that connects artists and developers. I thought I would post about it here to spread the word to those interested before the ad campaign ramps up to places like ChipChick, deviantART, and Reddit. From this morning's press release:

Shopcyl is coming 01/31/2013.

Shopcyl is an amazing new platform that connects artists with game developers. If you're an artist looking to sell your work without hassles or payment thresholds while getting paid weekly, Shopcyl is for you.

If you're a game developer looking for high quality assets to use in your next game then Shopcyl is for you. If you've never touched game development before but have always been interested in getting started, Shopcyl is for you.

With a vast marketplace, a team dedicated to custom artwork, forums, an industry news blog, free game design courses, a revolutionary new badge system, and more, Shopcyl helps you Make Better Games Faster℠.

Here's the promotional video that was also attached to the press release:

[link]

I'm really excited about this new venture. I think Shopcyl will be a great resource to allow you to sell your high quality 2D game artwork (and music) without hassles or payment thresholds. On behalf of myself and the entire Shopcyl team, I hope you will take a minute to watch the video and sign up to be notified (on [link]) when we launch on 01/31/2013.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: