Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 7, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 17

In need of logos for 10 fictional companies!

:iconsandworm-4:
Sandworm-4 Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hi all,

I'm looking for a logo artist with a good heart who will help me by making several logos for fictional companies.

This is for a science fiction RPG rulebook, and I need to have some realistic (and good!) looking logos.

My budget is in the region of $100.

Please contact me here or at sandworm4@hotmail.com if you are interested.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmoofactory:
moofactory Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
How much logo design costs.. interesting article.
[link]
:iconzilaz:
Zilaz Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
Hello.
I have about 10 years experience in web design, graphic design as well as XHTML / CSS. On top of that i have a bachelor degree in both web development and accessibility. I have worked on a lot of projects mostly for the Swedish government on as well graphic designs as web development. I am currently looking for some freelance work, for minimum charges.

If you have any questions or if you wish to discuss your project, please do send me a note.
You can view my portfolio along with links to my previous employers and clients here:
www.oscarklink.se

Have a very nice day.
Oscar
:icontomvdrslt:
Tomvdrslt Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
check out my profile see if thats waht you want
:iconjokerpotassium:
JoKerPotassium Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Im interested to work and have fun making real logos for fictional companies. Check out my featured logos [link]
:iconcreativeers:
creativeers Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Professional Filmographer
As per your given details we are very much interested to work on this project. We are able to reach your desired level. Pricing is also perfect for us. Our performed services are, Special Image Effects, Website/Software development, Animation, Audio/Video Editing and so on.
This is our portfolio [link] and also few web development samples link:
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link] (Flash Banner)

Waiting for your positive feedback.

Regards
Marketing Team
www.creativeers.net
:iconkeira-sama:
Keira-Sama Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Professional General Artist
Though the language is a little harsh in the forums, asking for "real enough" logos still warrants us putting in a bit (or a lot!) of work, which is why people are frustrated :) I'd be able to do two logos for the $100 price you're asking for; however if you're providing sketches for 3 of them I would be willing to do the two from scratch, plus converting the 3 sketches, for $130 (5 logos total). I have experience in Illustrator and have graphic design background. Here are some examples from my graphic design gallery that include graphical layout, text logos, and character logos:

[link]

Please note me if you're interested :) I hope you find what you are looking for in your price range!
:iconartbrojohn:
ArtbroJohn Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I am interested in this project!

Although I'm an artist, I also do logo and lettering design.
Here are some examples of some comic-style sound effects that I'm
selling on Renderosity: [link] [link]
(I realize that you're looking for logos and not sound effects, but this is just to give you some examples of my work.)

If you're interested, you can email me at: jsbro@cox.net
or just send me note if that's easier.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
:iconadennis123:
adennis123 Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Student Interface Designer
I would love to get more information about this project :) My work can be seen here www.facebook.com/fragmented.designs You can email me here or through acdennis123@gmail.com Hope to hear from you soon.
:icondubledz:
DubleDz Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
sounds fun...i would love to help...heres my portfolio [link]
:iconfenrir--the-2nd:
Fenrir--the-2nd Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
I have just sent you an email, I'd be eager to work with you.
Thank you very much.
Add a Comment: