Closed to new replies
January 7, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 83

Looking for artist for book cover

:iconmirz-alt:
mirz-alt Jan 7, 2013   General Artist
My husband and I write the fiction series Relativity. We are putting together an anthology of several short stories and are looking for cover-art for the eBook version. The art would consist of "snippets" of 4 scenes from the various stories. So basically 4 partial scenes that could be arranged on the cover.

Scenes:

2 characters in wedding clothing - 3/4 body
2 superheroes in passion kiss - half-body
Car racing along with character hanging out, shooting
1 single figure character in costume holding a big spider :D

The scenes would have simple partial backgrounds. It would be important that they have some uniformity so they would "blend" well on the cover.

Our eBooks are offered free, so this would not be for commercial use.

We aren't quite ready to start this project due to funding. However, we'd like to get an artist lined up soon so that when money is available (in the next month or so), we can move forward on the project.

We are on a budget, but we don't expect to pay just $50 for all of this either. Please contact us with an estimate of what the charge would be for such work, as well as samples of your work. Since this is for an eBook cover, we do want a higher quality art, but we are flexible on the exact style.

Our previous eBook cover can be seen here ---> [link]

For more information on the series, as well as to see other art we've had done, check out our group #RelativityComic

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconwuxy:
Im Interested! Here's my gallery:[link]
Hope to hear from you soon :D
mirz-alt Feb 11, 2013   General Artist
A quick note, this project is STILL open.  We apologize for the delay in contacting people.  Some life issues hit and set us behind, but we hope to be sending out follow-ups soon.
:iconfbforbill:
I don't know if you even consider me but I love color and if you check out my artwork you will see that. I have been told my artwork looks like graphic novel style. I hope you consider me so check out my work and let me know if you would like me to enter. I would like you to pay what you feel is fair. I am still learning the business side of art to just let me know. :) Good luck and God's Blessings.
:iconfelixuta:
Felixuta Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I'd love to give it a try ^^ Good luck on picking an artist dears :huggle:
:icongiumabei:
giumabei Jan 18, 2013  Professional General Artist
Ack! Apparently there it is. My browser's cache just didn't update. Silly me. :stupidme: :rofl:
Hi! Not sure what happened to my previous post, but anyway if this is still open, I'm throwing my hat in for consideration. My gallery's link is here:

[link]

And some samples of what you might be looking for:

:iconalzeth:
Hello!!

Check my gallery : [link]

Regards
Diego
Hi! If you haven't made a decision yet, I'd be interested in doing the commission for these pieces and throwing my hat in. You can check out my gallery here [link]

Here are a few samples (which includes covers of my own digital comic SERVANT):

:iconunrealsmoker:
unrealsmoker Jan 18, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
hello, my name is bramasta aji from indonesia, i've been working as freelancer for almost 4 years..
my gallery is [link] and here is some sample:

if u are interested, please email me at unrealgraph@yahoo.co.id

regards
mirz-alt Jan 18, 2013   General Artist
Thank you. Life got a bit busy, so we haven't had a chance to make a decision on this yet. Could you note me with a quote on how much you'd charge for the work I mention so we can consider? :hug:
Add a Comment: