Box Art for Kill The Clean Shaven

-- Background Information --

Kill The Clean Shaven, I'm still trying to decide if I want to capitalise the T in the title. Maybe I should capitalise all the letters. KILL THE CLEAN SHAVEN. It looks pretty good actually.

Anyway, my name is Angus Cheng and I'm developing an Xbox Live Indie Game called KILL THE CLEAN SHAVEN. You can read more about it here:
[link]

I'm the lead developer for a small games company called BALLER INDUSTRIES. You can read more about us at:
[link]

If you checked out those two links, you should get a good feel for KILL THE CLEAN SHAVEN and BALLER INDUSTRIES. Now let's talk about what I specifically want you to create.

-- Specification --

Resolution: 584x700
Concept: I am thinking about parodying Die Hard's movie poster. Replacing Bruce Willis with the game's main character,Rugged McBeard. Here's a version of the poster I really like. [link]

-- Applying for this work --

Send me an email to baller.industries@hotmail.com Your email should contain a link to your gallery, how much you will charge for this work and perhaps another concept for the box art.

Thanks,
Angus
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm interested, just emailed you.
I'm afraid I may not be able to email, Angus, but I AM open for work. I can do several different styles in regards to your title (I illustrated a book last year). If you're interested, please comment back or inbox me.