Closed to new replies
January 6, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

Looking for [Visual Novel/Ace Attorney] Background Artist

:icontapx:
Hello there!

I'm currently in collaboration with another user developing an Ace Attorney fangame, although describing it as such isn't quite accurate. It's heavily inspired by the Ace Attorney-verse, and while the main character is Phoenix Wright, we've taken liberties to distinguish ourselves from convention. The game is set out in the style of Hotel Dusk and Last Window, with Ace Attorney-styled graphics.

In any case, we're currently in need of a background artist who can draw between five to eight backgrounds for our game. For the most part, we have an idea of how we want the backgrounds to look. I've come up with a couple of sketches, for example, this is the sketch of one of the offices we're in need of: [link]

So the details of what we're looking for are:

5 - 8 backgrounds (in the Ace Attorney style: [link])
Size: 256 x 192
Rights: The game is a personal (free) project, so no commercial rights are needed.
Deadline: February (Unfortunately not a lot of time)
Payment: All payment would be done through Paypal, which is my preferred method of payment. I have no set price as for how much I'd pay for each background, so I would love to know how much your fee would be per background.

If you're interested, please send me a note. If you have any questions, don't hesitate in replying. And it would be preferable if you add to your replies/notes previous examples of background art work.

Thanks!

(I'm not particularly active on DeviantArt, so if anyone needs any references to back this offer up legitimately, both Arkillian and shiiwolf can speak for who I am. =) )

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconart-by---adamruss:
Hi am very interested, please give me a look.

[link]
[link]
Add a Comment: