Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 6, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Looking for exceptionally skilled Digital artist with Anime charecter/armor/fantasy experience

:iconvilereaver41:
considering this is my 4th request 3rd one is in the stage of negotiations

im looking for a highly skilled digital artist who can create my charecter for me i'v allready had him drawn and it looks amazing but id like more art concerning him in different stages as im trying to find out what look suits him best.

my way of paying is half at the acceptance of the request and the rest on completion.

the level of experience id like is someone who can draw/do something like these.

[link]

[link]

[link]

[link]

Note: i do pay well..

if you are interested Please Either.

1 - Reply to this Thread with your pricing or a link to your pricing and Examples.

2 - Send a note with your pricing or a link to your pricing and Examples.

im sure there are many people here who are on that level i hope i catch the attention of some :(

P.S those pictures are not mine im just using them as an example of the skill id like the person to have or atleast is around that level.

I also didnt link my charecters pictures because id prefer if people showed interest and are serious about it

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconralu11:
Here's my drawing style.
My gallery here: [link]
Commission prices here:

Some samples:

:iconsuitandarmour:
Hi, you can check my gallery if you'd like. i would charge between 20-30$ for examples like yours, thanks and good luck.
:iconbroseidon:
broseidon Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I have some priced examples for ink and sketch work, but when it comes to digital painting like this stuff:

It's negotiable at $80 and up.
:iconevergard:
evergard Jan 6, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Check me out

[link]

Note me if interested
:icongabrielleragusi:
gabrielleragusi Jan 6, 2013   Digital Artist
I noted you =)
:iconlilith-the-5th:
Lilith-the-5th Jan 6, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hi,
I'd be interested in drawing for you.
Feel free to check out my portfolio to see my style- I know in the title you mentioned the anime style, but I think I could come close to the style used in the first example you provided: [link]
This is my pricing: [link] I am, however, pretty flexible with the options of the picture (regarding picture size, amount of details etc.) so that I can offer a wide range of prices.
Thanks for reading, I hope I'll hear from you!
Add a Comment: