Link

Statistics

Replies: 20

Need to be vectorized a logo

:iconhiaamir:
hiaamir Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
how all must be fine,
I need a logo to be Vectorized Format, can any one do me this job,
It should be the circles without the black corners.
How soon can you turn it around? and how much DA points will you get for this, plz reply
Looking forward to hear from you

here is the file link (if it wount open you can get it from my gallery / scrap folder

hiaamir.deviantart.com/art/Podcc-Logo-Tiff-Mn-Reset-346808413?q=in%3Ascraps sort%3Atime gallery%3Ahiaamir&qo=0

Regards and have a nice day

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconagoblin4:
AGoblin4 Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
i made it and send it to U, check Your inbox, but really it take about 6 hours work
i hope you like it
:iconagoblin4:
AGoblin4 Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
here is your Png file 300 ppi -> [link]

and this is your ai file -> [link]

and i hope U like it, and i'm happy to give a Muslim my hand and my time, believe me my friend it's not about the money, i want to proof it to my self nothing is impossible, i can do it, and here we are, any point you give to me will be grateful and i will send you a Gift like that logo U asked also in vector but my design soon

with all my best wishes
:iconkeira-sama:
Keira-Sama Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Professional General Artist
Hello Hiamir,

I think the person above was asking if you own the image, or if it belongs to a company. If it belongs to you and you just had someone create a JPEG for you, I would be glad to work on this for you. Because the image is so complicated I would probably ask $100 to have it redrawn as a vector; however there's no guarantee that the fonts will match. You would be given both the AI and the PNG file. This is contingent on you owning the rights to the image. Here is my graphic design gallery for reference: [link] Please note me if interested!
hiaamir Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
Thank you so much my dear friend, actually some one is working on it, i must keep you in my mind for next Job. so kind of you
:iconmoofactory:
moofactory Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
Yeah the only reason I asked is because every time I see an image vector convert
request I get a little suspicious.

most are legit, but you always get a few that want to use others work for printing
on a tee or some other use.
:icondubledz:
DubleDz Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
still need help?
how much would you charge for this, in $ or Da :points:
DubleDz Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
hmm. so you just need the black corners off? not much. What's your budget?
no this all needed in Vector format,
DubleDz Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
yea i realized that yesterday...do you have the original art? does this belong to you?
Add a Comment: