Graphic Designer Wanted - DA Group graphics wanted

Hello there! I am looking for someone who can make some "modern" looking graphics for my group #PhotographLove We are in desperate need of a redesign.

When I say "modern" graphics... how do I put this. Here are a few links to what I mean...
- one of the things I was thinking was putting a logo in the center and have it explode out like how G4 did in one of their ad campaigns, [link]
I like the colors of this one. Same crisp clean idea we are looking for but more complex than this, [link]

These grapgics are to be used for the whole group. I dont have the exact list right now, but to give you an idea of a few of the things, we need a new homepage banner - a group logo possibly, that we can "sign" each journal with - a logo for the header of our "platinum feature" - one for our weekly feature - and others... Probably no more than 6 or 7.

This job is payable in whatever format you wish! :)

Serious inquiries only please. Also, I am looking for the .ai or .psd files too for future tweaking or expanding if raster... idk its just good to have.
Comments28
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
project-inspired.com
Hello, are you still looking for someone? I am interested, you can see some examples of my graphic design in my gallery. Thanks!
Could you work for say $20 or so? Or less?
I make some logo design in my shop, you can check them here: [link]
If you like my work, i can do logo and others things in the same theme.
Would you be willing to work for around $20?
Yes, i think i can do it since i'm also a member of your group, it would be great to help it! ^^
This job still available? My work: [link]
Would you be willing to work for around $20?
i can do this.

let me know if im worthy :)
Do you have any reference? Your work seems to be mostly photo manipulations.
I would love to be given the opportunity to design for you. You can see some of my work at facebook.com/fragmented.designs . My prices are very reasonable and I can work with you on your budget. Let me know and we can discuss price.
I can do this. Check out my gallery and get back to me. :)
I like your stuff! How much would you charge for something like this?
I like to tailor my prices to the clients budget here at DeviantART. I find it helps in aiding the DeviantART jobs forum grow.
im really only working with $20 to spend. D:
I might be able to see. Send me a note and I'll check it when I wake up. :)
Have you already found someone to do this for you? If not, I would gladly do this for you.
Here's a link to a quick example. [link] I could do another one for you along the lines of what your looking for with the explosions and other designs if you are interested in me doing this for you.
Yes, a very quick example only took me just a few minutes to throw that one together. Yes it is blurry and was outside of what youre looking for, it had a grungy look to it and you want clean and smooth. I also do 3d modeling so I can make the letters 3 dimensional in any way you'd like. I was thinking around the range of $20-$30 , really depending on how long id be working on it, and I'd most likely spend close to or a little over 2-3 hours on each of them at around $6/hr. Is that within your range? You can send me a note and we could further discuss this if you'd like.
Wow! Well like you said, thats a quick example right? those green and blue borders seem a little blurry.

What would you charge for making something like this? Making a few. Maybe a bit more complex though
I am available and interested in the assignment, I can work well with both adobe illustrator as PS and can provide the source files as you want...