Looking for faceup artist for a Hujoo Wings

Looking for a talented and experienced faceup artist to do a faceup, and maybe some body blushing, on a purple Hujoo Wings.
Hujoo Wings are made of ABS, not resin, so experience on that material is a big plus!
Paid gig, if interested please send me a note with examples of your previous work and your prices!
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Aw I don't know If you already decided but I'm interested on painting your Wings :)
I painted and modified some Hujoos, here you have three examples: [link] [link] [link]

You can see my whole make-up portfolio here, too [link]

I usually charge 14€ for hujoo size make-up and 15€ for a full body blushing.

Please let me know if you're interested or have any questions, thanks for your time ^^
Oh wow I really like your style! I did already pick someone for my Wings, but I'm keeping people on file whos work I like b/c all my boys really need makeovers for the new year and other people do much better work than I do XD
Hi, I'm interested ^^
I didn't paint yet a Hujoo doll, but I painted MH and Pullips, so I don't believe I would have any problems with the material. The face-up would cost around 12-15 euros. Here you can check our samples: [link] and here is all the information: [link]
If you have any doubts, just ask ^^
Thank you for reading
:D You got some awesome skills!
Thank you >////<
Ah I really like your style! I'll send you a note with questions :)
[link] Obitsu BJD Made of ABS
[link] Example of work
[link] Commissioned work

I charge $60 for a full, cleaning, Face up, Restringing and body blushing. If you're interested please let me know. :)
PS. I would be willing to art trade with you, if you would rather. :)
Thank you~