Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 5, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

JOB 1 (jb) n. 1. A regular activity performed in exchange for payment, especially as one's trade,

:iconkperkins257:
kperkins257 Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
Please, Please, Please. Read the rules before posting, and post anything that doesn't conform to that definition in the Projects forum. [link]
I know I'll get shit for this, but come on people...

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkperkins257:
kperkins257 Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
I'm sure all that's true, but I needed to vent today, since I've been seeing more of it lately, and then a WHOOPS! "I forgot" or "I didn't know". Rather do this and post it in some poor kid's thread.
:iconlucidcreations:
LucidCreations Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I don't think most people even read the job postings..they just spam a fixed paragraph of text in every job no matter what it is and look like immense idiots doing so.

It's a good post but chances are, only the people who already understood will read it. :(
:iconaurynpub:
AurynPub Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
I feel your pain. tvlookplay is right in that people are going to disregard the rules and post in the wrong place anyways. But it's quite infuriating. The DA forums have a lot of flaws that make it difficult to find decent gigs.
:iconthreebrothersstudio:
ThreeBrothersstudio Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
yeah what
:icontvlookplay:
tvlookplay Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
no point in making a thread about it... people are gonna end up doing it anyways.

you're pretty much spamming the forum, its not just you thats mad about it lol we all are... but it cant be helped. watch anytime now someone gonna post something wrong >.>
:iconself-epidemic:
Self-Epidemic Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
People are idiots.
Add a Comment: