Details

Closed to new replies
January 4, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Looking: Plush Commissions

:icongrasped:
Hi, I realize I just posted a forum topic, but I'm also interested in seeing who makes plushies!
I know of a few, but I'm sure there is more out there.

You have to be able to make animals, that's all I want plushie-fied!
More in general these characters:

wolf | wolf | wolf | pony

So, give me examples and prices please?
I don't have much money, and if you're expensive, I'd prefer doing a plan type of thing (you can ask all the people I've commissioned, I always pay!), but I really don't want to spend an arm and leg :I

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnfasel:
nfasel Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hey :)
ehm... i'm making plushies^^''
so far i made those guys:

the price depends on the time i need to make a plushie.
I would charge 8€ per hour + money for the material (between 10-30€) (+shipping)
aaand, i will appreciate the time before i start sewing and i need longer, it's my problem :D

(feel free to check out my gallery^^)
:iconsparkz8d:
Sparkz8D Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello, I might be able to make the pony. She would be more expensive than my usual plushies, because of her spots and two-toned mane. She would probably cost $40 + shipping in my normal style, or $30 + shipping in my mini style. Or I could even do her in a filly version for $35 + shipping. (Fillies have embroidered eyes) Here's an example of the normal sized ones: [link] Here's a mini: [link] and here's a filly: [link] Thanks~
:iconshadottie:
Shadottie Jan 4, 2013  Professional General Artist
I sent you a note~
:iconplush-fiend:
Plush-Fiend Jan 4, 2013  Professional Artisan Crafter
I sent you a note.
:iconsakevanhelsing:
SakeVanHelsing Jan 4, 2013  Student General Artist
LOL I actually thought about trying plushies but I fail at the patience for them. I know [link] does good pony plushies tho! ^^
Really? I don't see any plushies in her gallery :I
:iconsakevanhelsing:
SakeVanHelsing Jan 4, 2013  Student General Artist
o.O? That's weird, I know she posted some... maybe it was on her old account then, so sorry bout that D:
It's fine<:
Add a Comment: