January 5, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

[Paid $$] Looking to convert multiple 2D images to 3D

:iconcutemaki:
Cutemaki Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
Hello,

I am looking for someone to convert two 2D images into 3D .STL format (AutoCAD). You should be experienced with 3D/AutoCAD; bonus if you are experienced with creating works that will be 3D-printed.

Both images will be used as costume props, more details will be provided via note.
Scythe: [link]
Headgear: [link]

I am looking to pay around $40-50 for each; price can be discussed individually/for each. Also, I am willing discuss payment on an person-to-person basis depending on quality of previous work.

If you are interested please contact me via note or skype!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconvoyagercat:
voyagercat Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
If you want those characters recreated perfectly in 3D then $40-50 is way too low. You'd be looking at $300 at least for each model, and that would still be considered on the low end of reimbursement.

Take a look here
[link]

If you're a modeller you're strongly advised to be careful with this commission. Don't get underpaid.
:icontomvdrslt:
Tomvdrslt Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
I use 3ds max but I'm sure they can be converted to Cad files
:icontomvdrslt:
Tomvdrslt Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
I make 3d models, you could look at my work on my profile and see if you like the style of it. I can usually make 2d drawings into 3d models.
:iconcutemaki:
Cutemaki Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
Sorry I only require a modeler.
:iconthreebrothersstudio:
ThreeBrothersstudio Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
do you need animator?
Add a Comment: