Looking for a Comic Book Artist who's worked in the field for a Quicky Job

Need a quick T-shirt design made in comic book style. Hoping for someone professional that's worked on big name companies.

Jim Lee you out there? :-P
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
check out my gallery
Please check out my work. I have worked for a variety of clients including Zenescope, Scholastic, and Bakugan. I also have some experience in t-shirt design.
Are you interested only in american comic atyle? or original comic styles as well?
if is that I'm interested
American since this is suppose to be poised for an American culture.
How stuck are you in having the person be somebody who's worked with big companies?
There's a few of them here but I'd assume they are all staying pretty busy.

There's plenty of other artists though that are as good if not far better than the people working for big companies.

What exactly are you looking for in the way of art?
What's the pay?
What's the time frame your trying to work in?
Not really "stuck" but it would be nice.
What difference does it make? Seriously, if you want Jim Lee to draw your shirt design for you, contact HIM. Or Bolland, or Kubert, or whoever else. Try looking for an illustrator, rather than wait for an illustrator to contact you. DA is not known for having big name illustrators browsing around the job forum. They already have their hands full. You're not going to get someone big like that unless you have a huge budget.
That Jim Lee thing was a joke..... Anyways if I really wanted Jim to do a drawing for me I could taken a train to the next comic con and ask him in person...Anyways I was hoping for someone who had some previous experience. Perhaps someone in a big company.
You failed to answer my other 3 questions.
I assume you're not interested in giving me the job anyway so it doesn't really matter.
I think it would be easier to ask them directly than just hoping they pass by the job forum.
Maybe but i doubt I would get a response. Better to see if someone is available from here.
You don't know until you try. People in creative professions are still people.