Closed to new replies
January 4, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 26

Digital artist needed for kids game project

:iconnathankoepke:
NathanKoepke Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
I am looking for someone who can digitally draw and color some character artwork for a kids game that I am making. The art must be in a cute, child-friendly art style with shading/textures/highlights/etc. similar to the artwork exemplified in the pictures below:

[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]

I have four characters that I would like to have drawn and colored, and I would like to hold full rights to whatever is done for me. If anyone is interested, please let me know as well as your price for four characters. This offer will be open for as long as necessary so I can make a decision on the lowest price, so everyone is welcome.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconthreebrothersstudio:
ThreeBrothersstudio Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
im intersted> i am a game artist
NathanKoepke Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
Thank you very much. Unfortunately I have someone already doing the work I need for my project but thank you anyways. :)
:iconart-by---adamruss:
Art-by---AdamRuss Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013
Hi am very interested, please give me a look.

[link]
[link]
NathanKoepke Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013
Sorry, but I already have someone working on the project. But thank you anyways for considering. :)
:iconart-by---adamruss:
Art-by---AdamRuss Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
perhaps you may consider me in the future, would love the chance to get in touch with my inner child :)
NathanKoepke Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
Yes, I will. If I have money to use for this purpose, I will let you know. :)
:iconxxfenrierxx:
XxFenrierxX Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I’m interested, please check my portfolio for reference at:

[link]

Or my full gallery at:

[link]

My price rates are at my journal:

[link]

Pm me so we can talk about details, Thanks.
NathanKoepke Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
Thank you very much. Unfortunately though, I have someone already on the project. But thanks anyways for considering.
:iconxxfenrierxx:
XxFenrierxX Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hi thanks for take the time to reply, I understand. if you have new projects on the future please feel free to call me, I'm always ope for commissions.
NathanKoepke Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013
Thank you. I will. :)
:iconnikotem:
nikotem Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013   General Artist
Note sent! ;)
Sent a note back:

Actually, I am sorry but I have some bad news. Someone who can do the work for less is doing it on the popular website Fiverr. Please do not be offended, I had to make a sound decision as I have to be able to afford my Internet Security and virus protection software as well.
:iconevergard:
evergard Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Check me out

[link]

Note me if interested
Actually, I am sorry but I have some bad news. Someone who can do the work for less is doing it on the popular website Fiverr. Please do not be offended, I had to make a sound decision as I have to be able to afford my Internet Security and virus protection software as well.
:icondnsiclari:
DNSiclari Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
I am interested in this job. I have more than 10+ years in freelance work and a licensed studio. Please see a full list of my services, samples of my work, and client feedback at my [link]

Thanks.

Email: info@siclari-studios.com
:iconeydii:
eydii Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I am interested at your Job offer.
Please preview my portfolio at my 2d art Gallery : [link]
my blog:[link]
You can contact my via email: 3d2dizayn@gmail.com
Also I have experience on 3d artworks. See some of my 3d works on this link please. [link]
I will have this post run for about a few weeks since I have decided that in lieu of deciding whether or not to pay for an Internet security suite and which one to stick with I am going to use an opportunity to spend on some more artwork for my children's software project. Therefore, if you are intersted, knock yourself out! Don't be bashful! :)
I will be responding within a few days time so that I can look over all the prices and all the styles so do not think I am wasting your time and ignoring you.
:icon3dcgrt:
3dcgrt Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
Sent a note to you.
:iconmeep-and-mushrat:
Meep-and-Mushrat Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Professional Filmographer
Hello!
I do a lot of children's art, and would love to take your offer.

Here is a link to my gallery,
[link]
Feel free to check out other parts of my gallery too.

I would offer each character (and all rights to them) for $20 a peice. It would be $80 all together. I know you are looking for the lowest price, this offer will stand if you choose me as your artist.
Thanks!
:iconmeep-and-mushrat:
Meep-and-Mushrat Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Professional Filmographer
Oh that's fine! :D
NathanKoepke Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
Thank you. :)
Add a Comment: