Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 4, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 14

Seeking Experienced Colorist /With Game Industry experience as Lead Colorist position and production

:icondsbenix-afentislykan:
DSBEniX-AfentisLykan Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
DSBEniX Entertainment is seeking a colorist with great experience, and can meet deadlines. This is a paid position.

We are looking for high caliber work that can be done on time. We are preparing our graphic novels, and then moving onto game development in the very near future.

Email our Art Director Xing Xin, with portfolios, and any questions you may have @ DSBEniX@Gmail.com

If you are familiar with such color styles as used in Blade & Soul, or Magna Carta. That is the kind skill set we need to add as our lead colorist.

Thank you

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsendolarts:
Sendolarts Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
Email Sent.
Thank you for your interest in the position, it has been filled. But we will keep you in mind for future projects at DSBEniX Entertainment
:icondustinevans:
DustinEvans Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
I just sent over an email, thank you!
Thank you for your interest in the position, it has been filled. But we will keep you in mind for future projects at DSBEniX Entertainment
:icondustinevans:
DustinEvans Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
Thank you! I appreciate it.
:iconmarcoviana:
MarcoViana Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
hello

i am interested.
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
Thank you for your interest in the position, it has been filled. We hop the best for you in your art work and its success.
:iconthecoldtrojan:
Thecoldtrojan Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Will e-mail :)
Thank you for your interest in the position, it has been filled. We hope you have continued success in your art.
:iconsuitandarmour:
suitandarmour Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
I would be happy for you to check my gallery if you would like, thanks.
Add a Comment: