Looking For: Film Concept Artist

I'm a film maker currently working on my graduating short film and i'm looking two pieces of concept art to use for pitching and promotion during the pre-production stages.

The film itself is fantasy/suspense based with strong influences from Grimm Fairy tales and the works of Guillermo Del Toro.

My previous work can be seen below and to be completely upfront my budget is $100 and I would like the designs by 14th January. I understand its a short deadline but I'll be very descriptive, available for collaboration and feedback.

Sophie's Fortune trailer - [link]

The Tech Hunt trailer - [link]

Best,
Sam Cronin
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello

I would be interested if you're still looking for an artist. Here is the link to my gallery: [link]
Whether I get hired or not, good luck with your film project!
Hello! I'm interested.
Here's my info: [link]

Hope to hear from you! :D
I got a proposal for you Sam, read my email you will know it's me. I got some notes to finish up on.
Oh yeah, you know I seen the trailer and I'm thinking, would it be possible to see a live action Robotech in that fashion, I mean nowadays anything is possible as long as they got a good writing staff and a good concept.
Hey guys, some great work here please contact me via email to talk privately - Sam_Cronin@hotmail.co.uk, thanks!
I'm interested about your project, here is a link to my gallery --> [link]
Thanks
How many designs are you looking to have done and what quality?
I've seen his work, MAMA is his latest already.
Yeah I saw the trailer recently and it looks fantastic. However i'm dieing to see his next directional film 'Pacific Rim'. Going all anime in Hollywood!
Looks great! Please contact me via email - Sam_Cronin@hotmail.co.uk. Thanks.