January 2, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 39

Looking for a chibi style anime artist

:iconambasapp:
Ambasapp Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
Hello everyone!,

I'm looking for an artist to draw a chibi original character that will be used as a mascot/"brand image"/logo for a software application and website.

I'm pretty much clueless about the terms used to describe the quality/style of a drawing, but I have a couple examples that show what I'm looking for:

- [link]
- [link]

The style doesn't have to be exactly like that (I might like yours better), but I'm not looking for styles where the dimensions are too disproportional (head too big and really thin/small body). The quality, however, should be around that level.

Some information:

- It will be a female character.

- There is no sketch or anything similar to start from, but there is a base idea for the hair and eyes color, hairstyle, and age. This doesn't mean that it will be restricted to that, suggestions are more than welcome and there will be full cooperation to provide any additional information that you may require to complete the design.

- The idea is to have 5 to 7 drawings where the character will be using a different outfit in each one of them. They won't have to be completed all at once, I would actually prefer to pay for each one individually (safer for both of us).
- The speed and time of delivery for each drawing will be defined by you (after all, there are other things in life that may keep us busy). However, it would be ideal for the first and main drawing to be done within a month.

- Currently there is a really simple logo (only words), and the idea for the main drawing/design is to have the character included in the logo. While the main focus will be the character, if you would like to redesign the logo then we can discuss the additional cost that it would take.

- Some designs will require the character to be next to/holding an item, if that takes an additional fee that is fine. No background will be required.

- The payment method most likely will be Paypal, but if you would like to use a different system, like points, that is fine too.

- You will of course be given credit for your work. Your name/username and a link to your website will be included in the "About" page of the application.

- Additionally to the payment, you will get a free Windows 8 license once the first 3 drawings are done. More information about this will be given at that time.

If you have any questions or if you would like to make me an offer please send me the price per drawing (I will be at least buying 5 to 7 of them; more if possible but not necessary for now) and some examples of your work. You can either comment here, send me a note or an email to ambdev@outlook.com :)

Devious Comments

:iconjosephseraph:
JosephSeraph Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
[link] check ma gallery! <3
:icon0w0b:
0w0b Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist

COMMISSION RATES:
Headshot
- 3 USD

Chibi
- 5 USD + 3 USD for additional character

Waist Up
- 6 USD + 3 USD for additional character

Full Body
- 10 USD + 8 USD for additional character

:iconyoneyu:
yoneyu Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
interested, here are some samples:

I charge 10$ for digital chibis
:iconmiriki-chi:
Miriki-Chi Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Chibi: 9$  (+ 8$ each additional character )

[link]
:icontao-ly:
Tao-Ly Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist

50c or 50 point chibis ^^
:iconpurplemoonfang:
PurpleMoonFang Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
i'm interested. plz contact me =w=
prices range from $5-$10 depending on if you want 1,2, or 3 characters and if you want shading or not. i do cell-shading and blurry-shading. they're the same amount of effort for me so its the same price.
:iconxxfenrierxx:
XxFenrierxX Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I’m interested, please check my portfolio for reference at:

[link]

Or my full gallery at:

[link]

My price rates are at my journal:

[link]

Pm me so we can talk about details, Thanks.
:iconstarltrubymoon:
starltrubymoon Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Hi there! Ive done chibi artwork before, if you still need someone I'd be happy to help ^ ^
Price would be between £3-£10 depending on how complicated it gets =]
:iconayattousai:
ayattousai Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
I'm very interested, please visit my profile and my gallery

[link] [link]

Add a Comment: