Closed to new replies
January 2, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 72

Looking for anime style artist

:iconninjachrome:
NinjaChrome Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
Hi Everyone I am currently developing an independent game and in need of some original characters. Each character needs to have a face set showing 8 different emotions like this for example and exactly in this size with a transparent background.

[link]

Also each character needs to have one large picture showing from the head to thighs with a transparent background. An example below except below there is a white background which is not ok. This picture needs to be around 500x500 pixel but does not have to be exact.

[link]

I need the characters to have this or similar type of anime style to keep consistency in my game. Below are more example of the style I am talking about. But...for the characters that I want try to make it look cooler than the example.

[link]

I need the characters to be of this quality or better. To who ever would like to take on this project I will give you the personalities of each character but I will leave the looks of the character to your imagination, just as long as you feel like the character matches it personality, but they all have to be pretty.

I will pay via paypal. My price is very reasonable especially for quality work.

If you are interested please reply and show me samples of your past anime style works. Thank you

-NC

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondarkmysha:
DarkMysha Featured By Owner Mar 11, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hello! I am interested in your offer! Here are some samples of my latest work. In my gallery you will find my mind most things. including my list of commissions :)

[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]

List of Commissions : [link]
:iconnagoshiashumari:
NagoshiAshumari Featured By Owner Mar 11, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Are you still looking for an artist? If so I am very interested. =)

My portfolio: [link]
:iconroyerpainting:
royerpainting Featured By Owner Mar 11, 2013
Me gustarķa participar en su proyecto aqui les dejo mi enlace [link]
:iconitt0ryu:
itt0ryu Featured By Owner Mar 11, 2013  Professional General Artist
I can do this job
:iconelchinoga:
elchinoga Featured By Owner Mar 11, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi! I'm Interesed.
:iconsachi-pon:
Sachi-pon Featured By Owner Mar 10, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
you guys... this job closed a while ago, go back into the comments and look ^__^U
:iconkpcloudm:
KpCloudM Featured By Owner Mar 10, 2013  Student Digital Artist
[link]

Check out my gallery and send me a note if you're interested.

I'm experienced with creating portraits and content for RpgMaker 2k, 2k3, Xp, and VX. I'm also very proficient in the basics of all rpgmakers so I think I'll be a good fit for creating the right artwork compatible with your game.

Again, send me a note if you're interested.
:iconamyninkai:
AmyNinkai Featured By Owner Mar 10, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist

I'm very interested in this though I am fairly new, but I love making characters come to life, so let me know if my style is suitable.

*Tried to pick the ones I have in my gallery with most detail/actionish. >v<

:icondo-it-yourself:
do-it-yourself Featured By Owner Mar 10, 2013
interested :3

here are some examples
:iconhoshimimii:
hoshimimii Featured By Owner Mar 10, 2013
Work Sample:
Add a Comment: