Web Hosting Company Looking for a Website Designed

Hey

I am an owner a UK web hosting company looking for a graphic designer just to design the website, Coding will be done else where, Please get in contact with your price along with a link to your website or gallery.

Thanks
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Having said all that, as he did not pay you for your services. You are the owner of any elements he has used.

You can sue for copyright infringement.
Speak to a loyer.
Everyone, do not cooperate with SynPredator. A few months ago, he contacted me want to ask me about designing a web & game hosting site.

I accepted to do that and after week or two, I started designing it seriously. Every free time I had, I spent it designing website for him. All the time while designing it, I was in touch with him, he told me what to add, delete or change.

After some time, I finished the design (9 pages) and he asked me about the price. I sent him a note telling him how much I would like to charge him for my design.
After that, he just disappeared. He didn't reply to my messages.

I once went to see his website www.vision-hostin.co.uk and saw that he tried to rip my design (he used my background and navigation bar).

He could just say to me that the price doesn't fit him...
You can see the design in my gallery, name's "Vision Hosting - Main Page".

Cheers!
I understand what you say, but why did you do anything before charging or even giving the client a price?
I don't know really. To be honest, no one would first pay and then wait for a designer to finish his work. :)
That's why I made the design first, and then told him the price.
Lesson learnt, don't be so nieve in future. The client never agreed to it, he probably didn't like the price. If I had some silly person willing to do me a site before paying anything or even being given a quote, but then the price didn't meet my budget id have pulled out too.

And I'm a web designer.
You made a mistake, he wasn't obligated to pay for something you never quoted for. Your fault.
You should have asked for 50% upfront, and always write down exactly what the project entails so there's no confusion and problems with extra requests. Clients do wait indeed, and as long as you're communicative, update them constantly and so on they'll do it gladly.

I haven't run into any client who refused to pay 50% upfront, if I did it would turn on my alarms and I'd refuse the job at that very moment.
Hi, please check out my portfolio here: [link].
Hi, my name is Juan Gómez and i'm a freelance graphic designer. Please take a look at my dribbble profile ( [link] ) and the links i sent you through private message. I hope to hear from you really soon.

Email: g.wilsoninc@gmail.com

--
Juan Gómez
Freelance Graphic Designer.
interested. have a look through my portfolio here on deviant art [link] contact me here or via email speckartstudios@yahoo.com
Hi SynPredator
I am interested to design the website for you. I will PM you the price. as of now please check my portfolio listed below. If you like my style and would like to discuss further details with me you may contact me through skype, my ID is lanotdesign . hope to hear from you soon mate.