Vector Artist Needed for Digital Storybooks

We are developing digital storybook applications for children on the iPad. We need illustrators to use vectors to design beautiful scenes that we will animate. We are looking for artists who have a cute, clean, and friendly style. We are looking for creatives with an intuitive feel for storytelling and a soulful approach that will bring the text to life.

We have already hired illustrators from DeviantArt to work on twelve storybooks and one game. Several have already been promoted from short-term to long-term arrangements. We are looking to produce more storybooks, and want to hire more creative and ambitious artists.

Please visit [link] for a guide to the style we are looking for.

REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficient in vector work.
- Experience with cute, children-friendly style.
- NO anime, RPG style, etc.

If you are interested, please reply below or email kevin.liao@audacese.com with a link to your portfolio.

====

OUR ARTISTS
:iconjcroxas: :iconhidebox: :iconadhytcadelic: :icongaering: :iconakany89: :iconanggatantama: :iconrevois:
Comments27
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
i am very interested pls check out my gallery and tell me what you think
Thanks, please email me at kevin.liao@audacese.com for more information.
i am interested. check my gallery. i can draw in various style
Thanks for your interest. Did you take a look at our samples? Do you think you can adapt to this style?
I've checked your web. And I think I can adapt to your style. I hope we can talk about this much further.
Great, please email me at kevin.liao@audacese.com for more information, thanks.
Sent you an e-mail!
Thanks, you should have received a response by now.
Also don't check my page because i post crap in there. I'll post some good links if you're still looking for more people.
Thanks for sending the links. You're receive a response soon.
Sup. Are you still looking for people?
Please provide some good links, thanks.
Okay. Here are some samples of work i've done.

[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
Thanks, please email me at kevin.liao@audacese.com for more information.
Great, thanks. You will receive a response soon.
do you ned flash animator too? =D
Sorry, just AI, but thanks.
My traditional and vector work can be viewed here: zofond.deviantart.com , foxstorytelling.com , & lelastree.com
Thanks for your interest. Did you take a look are our style? Do you think you can adapt easily?
I honestly do not have a proper portfolio prepared for something like this, but I have done vector work in the past and would love the chance to jump back into it some day. If you find yourself still in need of an artist after your search, I do not mind doing a freebie drawing to prove my proficiency.

I will admit that my past vector art has mostly been created using the Flash brush in this style: [link]

I have Flash animations in that still, too, of course, if you're interested. I doubt my style is what you are looking for, though. Good luck, anyway.
You can give it a shot if you'd like. Email me at kevin.liao@audacese.com, thanks.
I am totally interested to the job
Portfolio
[link]