Closed to new replies
January 1, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Voice Actress Wanted For Short Sci Fi Animation

:iconspartanx118:
spartanx118 Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013
Hi all, first and foremost this position isn't immediately active, but it is a paid position and the person chosen will probably begging work in about 6-8 weeks because the animation is still in the development stages,.. I've posted this early because I would like to have someone who can get to know the character before they jump into voice acting.

I am currently working on a short Sci Fi animation called I SAW THE SKY set in a post apocalyptic future for just over 1 and a half years now it's about 8-12 minutes long, I am looking for a voice actress who can play the role of the main Lisa (ref to the first shots below), at this point it's most likely going to be a narrative position for the most part telling Lisa's story as the animation proceeds, but I'm not fully decided on that.

A short description of lisa's role in the animation: she is a strong young woman who finds her in a life threatening situation as her home is colonized by unknown beings, and after long strife and suffering she reaches the edge world in her journey for ultimate freedom. I'll spill all the beans to the person who's chosen to play the role.

Let me know if your interested by sending me a note and note and possibly samples of some of your voice acting, And please quote me on the cost of about 1-3 minutes of voice acting, newbies and pros both welcome as your good at what you do. Here are a few shots of the animation.

Lisa (main character) Jessie (lisa's Best friend who comes in the later stages of the animation) a poster from about a year ago, (the character where since revised) and other shots from the animation

Thanks.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnefarious-fox:
Nefarious-Fox Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013
If you haven't already finished casting, please check my stuff!

[link]

[link]
:iconslendermanost:
SlenderManOST Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013
Yo,

ProjectTrinity has access to well over 30 voice actors/Singers who have proven time and time again that they're pretty darned skilled at their craft. The link below is their 2012 showcase that shows off their projects and the voice actors who brought them to life. You could certainly work something out with the leader and he'd assign a voice actor to your project without you having to deal with unreliability or payment if the cards are played right. He has a reputation among them for being cutthroat and strict, so anyone that comes from his end would probably be a better bet than DeviantArt.

Sample Video
[link]

And you already know where to find me.

-Jenn
:iconspartanx118:
spartanx118 Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013
Oh my, I feel like an idiot, why didn't I think of u earlier, I will get in contact with you.
Add a Comment: