Closed to new replies
January 1, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

custom hat wanted!

:iconacrowscollection:
ACrowsCollection Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
I got some money for Christmas and I've been wanting an axolotl hat for a while, so I think I'll buy one! I'm looking for something like one of these:

And unfortunately neither of the artists who made these can do this for me at this time, so I figured I'd go here. I don't really want to spend over $50, since that's about what I've found elsewhere for custom hats, but if you charge more than that, feel free to post anyway. If you think you can do this for me, please post a few examples of your work and a price estimate. Please do not note me!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbitesandkissesx:
bitesandkissesX Jan 2, 2013   General Artist
I make all sorts of custom hoods/scoodies and would love to take on this project!

I charge 60 dollars for a fully custom hood. 30 up front for materials then then rest once the hood has been made. I also make kids hoods for 40. I ask for 20 up front.
Each hood is one-of-a-kind, so I will NEVER make the same hood twice! Hoods are normally made from a polyester blend fabric and/or fleece. (If I find a fabric that fits the project better I use that) I will make the hood in any color youd like and I can also find patterned fleece too. We can discuss pattern options that are available if that is something youre interested in.(There are usually floral or plaid fleece I can find, sometimes paw- prints and other things as well!) I charge an additional 5 dollars to add pockets to the bottom of the scarf part of the hood, but blacklight reactive accents are free of charge! If you are interested in a hood, fill out the form below in a note to me <3

Cutsom Creature Hood Form

Your name:
Why type of creature would you like?
What colors/patterns would you like(pick 2)?
Additional colors (an additional $5)?
Any colors you dont like?
Would you like pockets?
Would you like blacklight accents?
Matching Leg warmers ($15, if yes, please put length around leg below knee and height of leg from floor to knee)?
Any custom notes?
Shipping Address?
Email?
ACrowsCollection Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Those hoods look amazing! :wow: But at the moment though, I'm really looking more for a hat than a hood. Sorry. I'll definitely keep you in mind for the future though. =)
:iconbitesandkissesx:
bitesandkissesX Jan 2, 2013   General Artist
Sounds good- Ill be making them still :D
:iconplush-fiend:
Plush-Fiend Jan 1, 2013  Professional Artisan Crafter
Hello, I'm very interested. I make all kinds of custom hats. Here are some examples:

If you want the hat to be more like the second one, I could make it for $25 (plus shipping). If you want the hat to have the full tail and arms (like the first example), it would be $45.

Thank you!
ACrowsCollection Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Haha, that gyrados hat is epic! I'll send you a note.
:iconplush-fiend:
Plush-Fiend Jan 2, 2013  Professional Artisan Crafter
Thanks! I love making really unique and crazy hats.

And note received. :)
:iconsinlei:
SinLei Jan 1, 2013   General Artist
Hello,

I do custom plushies and would definitely be able to make this hat for you. The price would be more than you quoted for the quality I provide, but please send me a note if you are interested in discussing things further.
Add a Comment: