Details

Closed to new replies
January 1, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Femdom/Cuckold AB/DL Artist needed

:iconstinkydust:
Looking for an artist to draw up scenarios that are adult in nature. Related to being Cuckolded and Adult baby related topics. If somewhat interested, I'll provide further information on what exactly we'd be working on..thanks for your time

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconriman:
riman Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi, I am interested. I have sent you a note. Here is my website:
www.rimanarts.com
:iconlanotdesign:
LanotDesign Jan 2, 2013  Professional General Artist
Hi Stinkydust
I'm interested to draw the scenes for you, by the way how much is your budget for this? for now please check my portfolio listed below, if you like my style contact me through skype, my ID is lanotdesign . Hope to hear from you mate.
:icontariah23:
tariah23 Jan 1, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Hi! I am interested in doing this for you. I can do the 2D art ^^ Hear are some samples of my works!

Gallery:[link]
Prices:[link]
E-mail:tariahfurlow@yahoo.com
Hope you are interested!
:iconfalynevarger:
FalyneVarger Jan 1, 2013  Professional General Artist
Just a note to the op, adult content is not allowed on dA so make sure not to post anything too explicit in the forums. Keep adult references private (via note or email), this goes for artists applying as well. Otherwise an admin may lock your thread.
:iconconde-makoto:
Hello,
I'm interested. May you provide visual references of what are you looking?
They would be sissybaby/cuckold related. Dealing with diapers, sissyoufits, wetting, messing and humiliation. Scenarios would revolve around public locations...High school, mall, etc.
do you have a few examples of what you have done before? This would be a scenario scene related to ideas that I have.
:iconmeep-and-mushrat:
Meep-and-Mushrat Jan 1, 2013  Professional Filmographer
I'm interested. Would you like to note me with a few more details?
Add a Comment: